Presenters we like or can tolerate for a full hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
I've been moaning about QVC quite a lot recently so I thought t would Be nice to mention the presenters who aren't an instant turn off

Must admit that I have a soft spot for Craig.

I also like Jilly and Catherine Huntley, also Ali K

What do others think? Who do you like?

I like and can tolerate for a full hour: Jackie, Ali Y (I know!), Charlie (I know!), Dale, Catherine and Pipa (most of the time)

Always turn straight back off: Craig and Debbie. Dip in and out with the others depending on my mood/tolerance levels!

I can tolerate Julia even if Im not that interested in the show.

Jewellery and handbags will tolerate, and it is tolerate only, Charlie, Dale, Chloe, Craig, Jilly, Clare, pipa.

Under no circumstances, Sara G, Chuntley, Marv, DBF,.

The rest, maybe, just maybe, if it is a really good show I'll grit my teeth.

Since I don't watch beauty I'm spared AY.

There is so little of interest on now I'm spared most of them.

Julia, Jilly, Catherine, Chloe, Ali K, Pippa, Claire and I like Anne (but only in certain shows)

I think it says something that I can watch a full hour of a fashion show if Julia is presenting without realising it. Then it dawns on me that I've just lost an hour of my life that I'll never get back. I'm a big fan of Pipa as well, but can only watch a full show if she's presenting on her own without any guests (unless it's something I'm interested in).

My favs are Julia (despite her dress size fibs), Kathy, Pipa, Chloe, Craig, Ali Y, Will
I can tolerate, in certain shows only, DBF, Dale, Miceal, Chuntley
The remainder...no chance.

I like Julia too, and can watch her shows even if i am not interested in what she is selling, she is calm and professional, unlike a few others, I dont mind Catherine Huntley, Jilly H, Dale, Charlie, Ali Y and Ali k, and can tolerate most of the others,
The ones I turn off are Chloe, Pippa and Marv, (irritating voices/saying and rolling eyes)

I like Julia and can watch most things she presents bar technology shows as I switch those off regardless of who is presenting. I don't mind Chloe, Catherine Huntley and Charlie.

I cannot stand Marve, DBF, silly Claire and Alison K.

Alison Y I can watch for a bit but it depends how I am feeling.

I started a similar thread here but it seems it's easier to name the irritating ones! For me it's still Jilly and Julia, diva though she is.
http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?46988-Irritating-presenters

Same for me: Jilly and Queen Julia never seem to irritate me. If Chloë is set to 'Non-shout' mode then I like her too. All the blokes are weirdos or camper than a row of tents, and anyone that squawks or bullies (yes DelBoy, I'm looking at you here) is very much a no-no.

I do normally like Julia but she annoyed me during the last Elemis Tsv , when she told her Mum live on air not to order as she could get her staff discount, surely Julia's mum already knows that so there was No need to rub it in our noses.

I normally like Pippa but today she seemed to be talking over the guests a lot. She seemed worse with the woman with the chain mail for meat.

Pipas ok until she gets over excited over nothing then she starts hyperventilating :mysmilie_13:and I worry for her

Sara too unless she's flogging perfume and getting all ecstatic about it I can't forget the show she was presenting the French perfumes l'artisan and she almost had an orgasm :)mysmilie_17:sorry) it was just so embarrassing to watch

Last edited:
I like most of them.I like them all for different reasons...i suppose my faves are Jilly Haliday,Craig,Pipa and Dale.I find Jilly and Craig quite normal and not like an excited duracell bunny...I like Pipa that shes almost too cool to work for QVC.I think Dale is quite unassuming and yet humorous at the same time.

I dont mind Julia,I never thought I'd say it but I quite like Debbie Flint for her honesty.I dont mind Chuntley....I think shes quite a vulnerable woman who cant quite believe shes landed on her feet and I have no problem with that.I quite like Jackie...shes both honest and naive at the same time which is quite a feat! I've warmed to Chloe.

I used to really like Sara Griffiths.I would have said before her maternity leave she was right up there with Jilly as one of my faves - but I dont know whats happened to her since shes returned.I used to think she was really fun with a great sense of humour....I distinctly remember laughing through many shows that she did - but since shes come back,shes seems very stern and uptight and swallowed a dictionary.

Simon,Miceal,Charlie,I dont really have an opinion,I rarely see them,they're all much of a much.I so want to like Kathy and rarely see her....but I just cant get over the muddle of her all the time,,,,its hard to watch someone who is constantly muddled.Anne and Ali,I dont really have a opinion on other than they go on a bit.

I know this meant to be a nice thread,I think lol but I cannot bear marverine,jill franks or ali young.I simply cant watch when they're on and have to turn over even if I want to watch! and as for will....well hes just pointless isnt he????!!!

Pipas ok until she gets over excited over nothing then she starts hyperventilating :mysmilie_13:and I worry for her

Sara too unless she's flogging perfume and getting all ecstatic about it I can't forget the show she was presenting the French perfumes l'artisan and she almost had an orgasm :)mysmilie_17:sorry) it was just so embarrassing to watch

Or doing the Aurora show when she constantly spoke over Dominic about her hair fairy ideas of planets and spiritual stuff.

I like Julia - she is usually always calm and professional. Gets the sizes/info out needed and doesn't screetch. I also like Jilly and Jackie - just noticed....all the J's (although NO WAY JF!)

Ali Young is the only one who never gets on my nerves at all. I usually like Chloe, Ali K, Charlie, Dale, Jackie and Pipa but sometimes they start to irritate.

Latest posts

Back