Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Molton Brown 4 Piece 100ml Helping Hands Gift Collection
Item no 206864
QVC Price £27.00
One Time Only Price £21.96
P&P £4.95

This four-piece collection contains the brand's Mulberry & Thyme, Orange & Bergamot, Pomegranate & Ginger and Frankincense & Allspice hand washes. Pop one in each washroom in your home or stock up for the family bathroom.

Contains:

•1 x Mulberry & Thyme Hand Wash (100ml) - with French white mulberry, clary sage and thyme
•1 x Pomegranate & Ginger Hand Wash (100ml) - with pomegranate extract, warm ginger and sweet cardamom oil
•1 x Orange & Bergamot Hand Wash (100ml) - scented with Seville orange, bergamot and orange blossom
•1 x Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash (100ml) - with frankincense oil, allspice and cedarwood

http://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-4...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-13-_-206864

Molton Brown Outlet stores (and maybe normal stores too) do a promotion pretty much all the time of their 100ml bottles on 4 for £20 or 6 for £30, so if I wanted another 4 hand washes in this size I wouldn't be getting this OTO.

Molton Brown Outlet stores (and maybe normal stores too) do a promotion pretty much all the time of their 100ml bottles on 4 for £20 or 6 for £30, so if I wanted another 4 hand washes in this size I wouldn't be getting this OTO.

Thats great if you have an Outlet store near by , sadlly i dont , nearest store is a John lewis :(

I go to Gunwharf Quays once or twice a year and stock up on Eucalyptus. It's a bit of a trek from Worthing to Portsmouth but it's usually worth the trip; they once had a mountain of Gingerlily that was the wrong colour (too pink) which was an absolute bargain for a 300ml bottle of shower gel and even though it isn't my favourite scent it was too good an offer to miss. They also have seasonal and trial lines which are discontinued at fab prices, and I went a bit mad the first time they sold off all their make up. But on other visits I've not been tempted at all

qvc hardly did 100ml back in the day now its going to be the norm

I use body lotion every day so if I have a 300ml shower gel I want a similar size body lotion in the collection. When they go on about matching/layering I always think we'll that will run out weeks before the gel (in my case). Not buying today though!

I almost gave in and bought this.
Common sense prevailed in the end - 400ml of Hand Wash for just under £27.00. Way too expensive for me TBH (even though it was gonna be a Christmas present).

Yes the bottles look nice (although in real life they're probably tiny), and they come in a nice box, but seriously, £27.00?

I'm out.

Latest posts

Back