Made in Italy Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am intrigued can these tops really look good from an 8-20?

It would help if they had a size 20 model so people could judge

You know when you go clothes shopping and you buy something and love it.......then you wear it a few times and you kinda go off it, or it loses it's first sight appeal? That's where I am with these. I did like them when I first saw them, now I'm sick to death of seeing them :wink:

I've heard Sheelagh the model say she has 8 of them :wonder:

I caught a bit of the show with Loen yesterday. I liked a couple of the longer tops. Just wondered how they would look on different sized ladies!

I bought 3 of their cardigans (on offer) to take on holiday, now I'm a small 14, 5'2", my upper arms aren't what I would class as particularly large, more toned with exercise, if that helps.

1 The style of the cardigans and how they drape is lovely as is the material (arrives creased, looks a bit like YK range from QVC down the front, but you could iron out)

2 Across the shoulders, just fits me, the sleeves are very tight on the upper arms and end just above the wrist bone on me (5'2") so quite short

3 The stitching around the edge of the cardigans is pretty rough and a bit frayed, probably because of the material puckering.

That said, they did look nice on, but and it is a BIG BUT, I cannot see how they are meant to fit anybody up to and including a size 20, when they only just fit me :Laugh:

Latest posts

Back