LuLu Guinness OTO.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, that's a big reduction! If only it was on Easypay too...I would be seriously tempted to buy if it was.
Thanks for the info :)

Gosh I'm tempted with the easy pays! That bright red is fabulous. How much can you fit into it? (Ie. On nights out I tend to have purse, keys, lippy, mirror, phone) Would they all fit in?

all of the above fit in it - i often use it as an evening bag or as a little bag inside my larger one so if i do pop out on a lunch time i can just take that.

all of the above fit in it - i often use it as an evening bag or as a little bag inside my larger one so if i do pop out on a lunch time i can just take that.

Great, thanks! Am tempted. I do like the Izzy OTO also, if they do put it on easy pays I think I'll be more than tempted! Hope they show us the inside on the presentation today, watched the video online and it was useless, Catherine Huntley just standing there stroking the bag, not showing us the inside or telling us anything about it! :mysmilie_503:

Great, thanks! Am tempted. I do like the Izzy OTO also, if they do put it on easy pays I think I'll be more than tempted! Hope they show us the inside on the presentation today, watched the video online and it was useless, Catherine Huntley just standing there stroking the bag, not showing us the inside or telling us anything about it! :mysmilie_503:

if it is it will be on 3 or 2 easy pays.

did you go for it ellaaaa? i was very tempted to get the stone but didn't in the end.

did you go for it ellaaaa? i was very tempted to get the stone but didn't in the end.

The stone/black is sitting in my basket! Ohhh I'm supposed to be on a no treats month to save some pennies, and we're only one day into the month and I'm already wanting to spend!! What to do!? Dilemma!!

Last edited:
The stone/black is sitting in my basket! Ohhh I'm supposed to be on a no treats month to save some pennies, and we're only one day into the month and I'm already wanting to spend!! What to do!? Dilemma!!

Oooh, what did you do?!! I was very, very good. Wasn't tempted in the slightest. And, I took delivery of 2 Kiplings today. I know...I am definitely on the change or something!!

Oooh, what did you do?!! I was very, very good. Wasn't tempted in the slightest. And, I took delivery of 2 Kiplings today. I know...I am definitely on the change or something!!

Goodness MinxyKitten that's most unlike you! I was good in the end and didn't buy it - it was more the easy pays swaying me than absolute love for the bag, if you know what I mean?

Goodness MinxyKitten that's most unlike you! I was good in the end and didn't buy it - it was more the easy pays swaying me than absolute love for the bag, if you know what I mean?

I'm very happy with my purchase of the small bag i showed you in my second post - the one on 4 easy pays of £25

I know. Shocking! Ah, good girl!! It almost feels better abstaining doesn't it?!

I'm very happy with my purchase of the small bag i showed you in my second post - the one on 4 easy pays of £25

Oh I didn't see that post! Nice! And a bargain price. I did actually fancy it but the remaining colours didn't suit. Plus, I was being good! Just a fleeting fancy...kept thinking about the ones I have returned recently. That stood me in good stead. Ha ha! Hope you enjoy your cute new bag :)

I took delivery today of the lips fold away shopper. I was so excited, thinking this would be perfect to keep in my holiday bag (or work come to that) and whip out whenever I needed an extra bag.

Now, am I just being fussy, or does the crumpled old polyester bag look not go with the whole Lulu image?! I couldn't possibly be seen with a bag that's creased to death! Great concept but, in reality, it's tat :-( Back to the drawing board to find a soft, roomy, foldable shopper that looks half decent! I want the Cameo Luisa if anyone comes across it anywhere ;-)

Latest posts

Back