Kipling guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I only watch QVC now when seriously bored, so wondering what happened to the nice little presenter that used to show the Kipling bags? New presenter not an improvement IMO.

New presenter?????????

In the words of that silly bint from Big Brother, WHO IS SHE? WHO IS SHE?

Wonder what's happened to MFW?

MFW is in LA just now hence Noelle covering, Noelle has done shows on and off since before MFW started.

Yep Noelle has been with Kipling for donkey's years and has appeared on and off if the usual guest MF or her predecessor Lorraine (was it?) isn't available.

Noelle usually does the kipling luggage shows (of which we haven't had a full hour for a while)

Noelle is a lovley lady ...have met her at the bluewater shop ...didn't realise who she was untill recently ...she was at the event for embroidering a creativity with initials et ...so lovley ...very refreshing ...it takes wot for me to say that believe me
:mysmilie_59:

She mentioned that there are nine Kipling (only) stores in the UK. Anyone know which they are please? The Kipling site lists all shops that sell Kipling (plus other brands) so it's hard to try and find the nine... Thanks in advance :)

I know there is one on Regent St not far from Hamleys and also one not far down the road from Harrods, well I hope they are both still there

Kipling stores are in London, Regent Street, Brompton Road, Westfield, Westfield Stratford, Brent Cross and Bluewater.

Did anyone else see the a Kipling show today with Jackie Kabler? It was cringe-worthy haha. Jackie was raving on about how awful her short black hair was in a photo and how short black hair in general is not cool and basically is hideous etc. Trouble is, the lovely Kipling lady was sporting a very short black hairstyle, and she looked a bit uncomfortable and kept her head down. Jackie was completely oblivious of course.

She mentioned that there are nine Kipling (only) stores in the UK. Anyone know which they are please? The Kipling site lists all shops that sell Kipling (plus other brands) so it's hard to try and find the nine... Thanks in advance :)

Does this include their outlet stores? Because I know there is one in Cheshire Oaks.

There's a Kipling shop at Westfield Shopping Centre in London and an outlet at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth.

My daughter and I met Noelle in the Kipling store in Westfield the day it opened a few years ago. She was is lovely and we were chatting to her for quite a while.

Latest posts

Back