ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Kim & Co Soft Touch Drape Neck Long Sleeve Printed Top

QVC Price: £42.00

Today's Special Value Price :£24.98

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Soft-...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-25-_-126020

This fashionable draped cowl neck top is made from a beautiful soft touch fabric, has long sleeves and comes in a choice of colours, each featuring a unique all-over print. In a flattering shape that skims elegantly over the body, this stylish top from Kim & Co is all you need to inject some colour into your look this season.

Versatile and eye-catching - this top can be easily dressed up, thanks to beautiful prints which ensure you stand out from the crowd whilst being comfortable. Wear with a wide belt, leggings and heeled boots for a dressier look, or under a jacket with jeans and flats for a casual outfit.

Gorgeous soft fabric - with a unique texture that's incredibly soft on the skin, this top is warm and cosy, while breathable, helping you to stay calm and collected whatever the day throws at you.

97% polyester, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
Aubergine Multi
Grey/Navy
Taupe Multi
Black Multi

Garment measurements:
Chest: S: 93cm (37"), M: 99cm (39"), L: 104cm (41"), XL: 109cm (43"), 2XL: 116cm (46"), 3XL: 124cm (49")
Length: S: 71cm (28"), M: 71cm (28.25"), L: 72cm (28.5"), XL: 73cm (28.8"), 2XL: 74cm (29.3"), 3XL: 75cm (29.8")

Behind the brand
Kim & Co clothing combines comfortable, practical fabrics with superb cuts and stylish, on-trend detailing. Feminine and elegant, this versatile clothing range is easy to care for and ensures each design brings style, comfort and elegance to the wearer. Kim's motto for fashion and life is "Let the beauty of you shine through".

All measurements are approximate

This was really horrid. I usually have a dip in to Kim & Co TSVs but this one was not nice. Sorry if you liked it but it didn't look nice on anyone. However, it has sold out so what the hell do I know :mysmilie_17:

I think the neckline spoils it - don't like drapey round the neck. Nor do I like some of the patterns. A waste of a TSV imho, but if they've sold out they must have done something right.

I may be the Bingo caller's clickety click, BUT those prints remind me of the dresses my gran wore back in the 40's and 50's under her wrap-around pinny, and no way will I wear them. I do wonder who DOES look good in those colours, cos if I saw any of my mini skirted girlfriends from the 60's dressed like the Waltons Grandma I'd give 'em a slap and ask them what the hell are they thinking !

Ok, put another way, could any of you imagine Joanne Lumley in one of those get-ups ? I rest my case.

Oh lor, do you think some poor sod is going to unwrap it on Christmas morning ? eeeeeek !

Ages ago I liked some of the prints and colours in Kim's range.But not anymore, they are old fashioned and the colours garish ( IMO of course!)wonder if she has changed her suppliers.

I'm not sure which dresses in particular you are refering to Brissles, but I think that this visit there are one or two items like other brands on Q that I'm drawn to. I'm not keen on a lot of her wild offerings, but I have risked ordering a tunic top 127 785 oriental blossom in black. If it arrives and I need to buy a granny pinny to go over it then it will go back! I do have a few tops, maxi dresses and trousers which I've bought over the years and they wear and wash really well and I've certainly had my money's worth out of them. I didn't like the TSV but obviously lots of people did, just not my taste and I agree with a previous comment that a TSV in a choice of plain colours would make a nice change.

Its not her dresses I'm referring to - in fact I'm a HUGE fan of her ditszy print maxi's (I bought 3 of the tsv's in the summer) - they fit me extremely well., and the oriental blossom I also have in a maxi (in fact its coming out tomorrow night for a Chinese meal).

No, its the fabric design I have issue with. It seems as though the autumn/winter collection of prints are very ageing, and not particularly flattering - even the models cant make them look good; but as others have said, the item has sold out, so someone must like them. (unless they only ordered 100 of each design !)

I think overall, this is it with Kim. She can bring some brilliant fashion designs and prints, but is equally capable of showing us some real howlers.

About 2-4 years ago there were some Kim & Co prints I thought were really lovely. That's when I bought the few dresses I have. However something has changed and I have not seem a print I like for ages. Too garish, or too "blousy" or too"laura ashley" for my taste. It's a shame as the dresses are well cut and last and last.

Its not her dresses I'm referring to - in fact I'm a HUGE fan of her ditszy print maxi's (I bought 3 of the tsv's in the summer) - they fit me extremely well., and the oriental blossom I also have in a maxi (in fact its coming out tomorrow night for a Chinese meal).

No, its the fabric design I have issue with. It seems as though the autumn/winter collection of prints are very ageing, and not particularly flattering - even the models cant make them look good; but as others have said, the item has sold out, so someone must like them. (unless they only ordered 100 of each design !)

I think overall, this is it with Kim. She can bring some brilliant fashion designs and prints, but is equally capable of showing us some real howlers.

Apology Brissles, I read your previous post a bit too quickly and missed that you were mainly highlighting the prints as being the problem and I agree with that. I prefer the ditsy prints that she rarely brings these days. Big floral and paisley prints don't appeal to me and IMO look old fashioned in a lot of cases.

Latest posts

Back