SBC Pricing Error !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just been told by a friend that Qvc have made a pricing error on the SBC collagen Gel £3.50 plus £4.95.

Search for SBC collagen Gel duo , and instead of clicking on the item ( it will say sold out) Click buy and it allows you to order it :mysmilie_14:

Screenshot (70).jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?...2&sc=SRCH&keyword=sbc+collagen+gel+&x=34&y=11

Me 3 ordered Excellent timing as was running low. Really, really hope they honour it. Thanks for the heads up

Me 4, thanks Autumn.
Just a word of advice, I tried to order off my iphone & my tablet and it wouldn't show the 'Buy' button, but it's fine on my desktop. Just in case anyone is trying to order and it won't let them.

p.s. - I don't even use Collagen gel, but I cannot resist a bargain!!

Thanks Autumn. I use it as a quick and easy body lotion and instead of a toner/serum. Got loads already but cant resist a bargain either.

Fingers crossed that we get it, but Q must have realised as it has been removed from the website.

Could someone post the item number. It does seem to have been removed but you never know, they're pretty rubbish at fixing things quickly on the website. It's not for me as I could fill a swimming pool with collagen gel and don't often use it!

I got the legendary Elemis cleanser set but later orders weren't honoured and buyers had their orders cancelled which was a bit mean. I did manage to order a Laura Geller lip gloss duo a few years ago for £0.00 - I just paid the postage and they duly arrived. Then a few weeks later I got a letter from Q asking me to send them back! Well even if they'd sent me a return label I probably wouldn't have sent them back, but the fact that they didn't send me a pre-paid label and the general tone of the letter meant I decided they could go and whistle for it!

I too got the Elemis cleanser set a few years ago. Think it was incorrectly priced at around £19 when it should have been over £50. I think I got a letter later, saying that I could keep it (though the tone was rather grudging!)

Several years ago I got a set of 3 yankee large jars for free. I genuinely wasn't trying to pull a fast one though. It was a set I'd seen on the website at full price. It was only after I'd ordered I noticed the price on the website had gone to £0.00. The next day the item had been removed from the site. My order was fulfilled though and I wasn't charged, nor did I hear from QVC about it. Didn't feel bad at all though as I had ordered in all good faith intending to pay.

I noticed this when it was first put on the web last night, but I saw it was sold out and just clicked past it.
Well Done everyone who ordered a bargain :)

Early last year I ordered a set of the trio of Artisan Yankee Candles. The postage had been incorrectly put at £2.95 rather than £5.95 and I got my order in quick. In the show later than day/week I saw it was still £2.95 but was changed to £5.95 and Claire even said they had made a mistake and that everyone who had ordered would be charged the higher rate, 'but with the candles being a bargain anyway I'm sure the QVC customers won't mind'. That comment really annoyed me. I got mine for £2.95

Wonder if someone made the mistake of putting it online for the price Q bought the stock for per unit from SBC? Would be quite a random price otherwise.

Or....it's some employee's last day again.

Wonder if someone made the mistake of putting it online for the price Q bought the stock for per unit from SBC? Would be quite a random price otherwise.

Or....it's some employee's last day again.

I was thinking perhaps they missed a 2 off the start as £23.50 would have been a good price considering one is £21.50 lol

Early last year I ordered a set of the trio of Artisan Yankee Candles. The postage had been incorrectly put at £2.95 rather than £5.95 and I got my order in quick. In the show later than day/week I saw it was still £2.95 but was changed to £5.95 and Claire even said they had made a mistake and that everyone who had ordered would be charged the higher rate, 'but with the candles being a bargain anyway I'm sure the QVC customers won't mind'. That comment really annoyed me. I got mine for £2.95

Can they do that if they have confirmed the order and you have seen the payment go through??? Seems a bit iffy to me.

Technically I think an item in an online shop isn't a straightforward "offer to sell" but rather an "invitation to treat" so the buyer is "offering to buy" and offering the payment, if QVC spot the mistake in time they can cancel the sale and decline the payment but once you see your SBC bargain has been despatche there's little QVC can do to claw back the item so they can't cancel the sale. They might send out letters but they'd be relying on your good nature to return the set. Lets face it we can't rely on their "good nature"* v often so hang on to your bargain! If you see a similar pricing mistake my advice is to only order a single item not mutliples. When they pack mutiple boxes together it tends to delay despatch which gives them another day to spot the mistake and stop the parcel.

Latest posts

Back