Oh dear god Janice!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Please, please, please, please, please, please stop selling EVERY bleeping device on the SAME bleeping merits, ie, you can go on the internet.
Ok Google, Skype, saving money on compare sites, music, apps, searching.

THAT's THE INTERNET, not the device. For christs sake she even asks 'Ok Google' the same sodding questions!!!!

We do have a brain Janice, don't just sell us every single tablet, laptop, phone, netbook on the same selling points.
She makes me want to put my head through the screen.

Oh, hang on, what about if I want to look at an online recipe in the kitchen Janice?............. aaaaaaaaaaarggggggh

Did you see where she asked Google 'who is Peter Simon'?...........silence.....tricky one that haha

They blamed the connection in the studio or summat

I bet someone in the gallery pulled the WI FI plug - Can you imagine the result showing the fabulous snot bubble - extrooooordinary.:mysmilie_59: Sorry for anybody having tea!

to be fair, they are clearly trying to sell to the elderly/technologically uneducated. (look.... you can even use the internet on this...oooooo the in ter net)

Hence why it seems so asinine to us.

Yes, but from time to time they have a youngish lad on, and he seems to be a bit better at not being so repetative. I bought a phone from IW after one of his shows for my Nephew and he seems happy enough with it. Personally I wouldn't be without my iPad.

Please, please, please, please, please, please stop selling EVERY bleeping device on the SAME bleeping merits, ie, you can go on the internet.
Ok Google, Skype, saving money on compare sites, music, apps, searching.

THAT's THE INTERNET, not the device. For christs sake she even asks 'Ok Google' the same sodding questions!!!!

We do have a brain Janice, don't just sell us every single tablet, laptop, phone, netbook on the same selling points.
She makes me want to put my head through the screen.

Oh, hang on, what about if I want to look at an online recipe in the kitchen Janice?............. aaaaaaaaaaarggggggh

How would you sell it though? Tablets don't reallu do much more than interent, games and a few apps.

To be fair, their other technology presenter, the youngish ginger lad, seems to do some other interesting things when he's on. I bought a Smartphone for my Neice of the back of one of the shows he did. I haven't seen him on for a while though.

Latest posts

Back