Missing Guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiddlywinks

Registered Shopper
The Kirks Folly lady (Jennifer?) has just been on, live by satellite, telling us not to worry about her staying away from the UK and assuring us she's ok.

I wish they'd do similar for Lenny - I miss his sunny disposition and it would be nice just to see him wave and smile to show he's ok.

The Kirks Folly lady (Jennifer?) has just been on, live by satellite, telling us not to worry about her staying away from the UK and assuring us she's ok.

I wish they'd do similar for Lenny - I miss his sunny disposition and it would be nice just to see him wave and smile to show he's ok.

I agree it would be nice however, if they wasted time doing the satellite links etc, even less time would be focused on the items there selling , and especially when it comes to fashion with all the sizes and colours etc ..

At least Lenny did post on Fb why he wasnt on air atm etc..

I must have missed that on FB - why isn't he coming over at the moment. Hope that he is not poorly. x

I must have missed that on FB - why isn't he coming over at the moment. Hope that he is not poorly. x

Here it is ...

Friends, thank you for such a warm welcome 'back'! While I'm not 'back' just yet, I will be! But in the mean time, please check out this fabulous video some old friends did! I love it! Share it if you can! And, it's true, what I do for a living is what I live for doing. My friends who have written to me here, everywhere, who have requested me, etc., keep that flame alive for me. Love, Lenny XO

Oh! All the travel, not being with my wife and daughter, it really exhausted me over the years. I needed a bit of a hiatus if you will. Love you for asking. I will see you soon I hope!

An audience with Jennifer Kirk - live from the asylum! Who cares where that crazy battleaxe is?!

I agree. Very poor quality jewellery praying on the weak and vulnerable to make money.

However I hear some of the homeware items she used to do (like windchimes and lampshades) were very good quality and nice indeed. I wouldn't know though as I could never get past the fairydust crap to bring myself to buy anything.

I agree. Very poor quality jewellery praying on the weak and vulnerable to make money.

However I hear some of the homeware items she used to do (like windchimes and lampshades) were very good quality and nice indeed. I wouldn't know though as I could never get past the fairydust crap to bring myself to buy anything.

I should hope so. I remember seeing one of her windchimes for about £200

So, Kirks Folly will be no more as from Nov 1st. No explanation. Anyone know why? Or wish to speculate?! By the way, some of the prices for those Dreamkeeper pieces are astronomical! I know a lot of work goes into them, but still, £100+ for a bit of chiffon/devore?!

On QVC Facebook some mentioned a message from Jennifer on her page. She is closing the doors on Kirk's Folly, I got the idea she also had stores. So think that means stopped making the range. Some said they had brooches from the very early days and bracelets still going strong. I was never a fan of the range myself.

its obvious its not selling. used to be on regularly back in the day..cant say i will miss her now for her daughter to disappear in a flurry of angel dust

I'm probably imagining it but, on a show a while back, I'm sure she said/hinted they'd be concentrating on craft based stuff in the future .......... maybe sparkly paper? :wink:

I think I read on here that QVC USA have discontinued the range,so maybe it's not cost effective anymore. Maybe in the financial climate people aren't spending so much on non essentials.

Having said that a quite expensive wind chime sold very quickly on the show yesterday.

Latest posts

Back