Radical Skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Just watching now. They had before and after photos of the sister who is not on air because she is home with children.

The "before" photos showed quite angry rosacea. The "after"photo looked like a magazine shot....as is she was in a meadow full of flowers, looking sideways into the distance with hair like the Timotei ad in the 80's. So obviously airbrushed and bearing no resemblance to the 2 "before" shots...(forward facing...like a passport pic harsh white background).

Some of the later before and after shots in the show looked much more convincing...but the first one was unbelievable and cant believe they were allowed to show it.

Qs before and afters are a joke tbh im surprised there "Lawyers" are still in business, I think with every skincare company, its down to the individual if they like it or not and if they see results .

Anyone else want to say the word "dude" every time they say "radical"? Like the turtles in Finding Nemo?

Party on!

I got a free 5mls sample of the eye product(not used yet), from SpaceNK. So being interested I emailed the company and asked which products suitable for anyone with roseaca? Its one of those things I do with new new brands. Received a reply very quickly, said the sisters invented the range especially as one of them had roseaca, which soothed and calmed it down. I am popping into my local SpaceNK today and I know the rep was in yesterday training them. So will ask a few questions to see what is said.

Despite the fact she has Roseaca I still think these before and after pictures are a joke as it's so obviously been airbrushed etc. it's amazing what you can do with photos these days.

Oh, I mentioned the comments on a forum(did not mention here), about photos being airbrushed etc. Was told that was illegal and if you thought it was true report and they will be fined heavily. Not sure Ofcom or Trading Standards??? I never saw the show so cannot comment.

I saw it Donna and it was a half hearted show of the picture in the guest's hand and hastily change of subject by the presenter (may have been Debbie but possibly Jilly I cant remember). The photos later on which were far better were properly shown by Q on screen in the usual way.

The suspect photo looked like it was unplanned and the presenter did not know the guest was going to pick it up and show it .

I was interested in the range but the high prices put me right off. Add to that their P&P on each item and it was just too much. I think it's an insult that you could spend hundreds of pounds and they'd still charge a King's ransom in P&P. (As with a lot products lately!)

I know we always moan about the postage but if someone wanted to "invest" in a whole regime of products from a brand the least they could do is offer to discount the postage for 4 or 5 items but no! not QVC!

Latest posts

Back