Debbie Flints Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Now i dont often praise Debbie but her blog this week is great , Shes listed ever hour she is presenting for the next 2 weeks .................So i can avoid all her shows :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_500:

Screenshot (72).jpg

Just need all the other presenters to do this too :mysmilie_59:

Another way of looking at it is that it is yet another over-inflated opinion of herself. "Look all my devoted fans. This is when you can see ME!!!"

She must sell well though as Mally said to her "I really wanted enough stock of this so I would get to sell it with you". So Debbie gets the sales. We know the many facets of her methods. But money talks. She is doing a good job, love or hate her.

What a self-important, egotistical person! Maybe next she'll put up her IQ certificate?

Whilst I don't agree with the OP, the first thing to come to mind when I read her blog, was that people would know when not to watch! Classic.

I just wish Craig would do the same on his blog, then there would be no nasty surprises for me. LOL

Notice at the very end if the blog there is a poll - places I would rather be - but funnily there isn't a choice called "as far away from DB Flint as possible".

In the book wars, what is the consensus regarding the best read? Debbie F's or JRs? I saw JRs in Oxfam the other day, and DFs in the Animal Rescue shop - wondering which one to go for ..

In the book wars, what is the consensus regarding the best read? Debbie F's or JRs? I saw JRs in Oxfam the other day, and DFs in the Animal Rescue shop - wondering which one to go for ..

The only time I would go for either is if the Pound Shop had run out of toilet tissue.

On the basis that I only support animal charities, even though I am not into any fiction, esp chick flick novels, I would probably go for Debs and give it to my mum. I would be more interested in reading Julia's autobiography, so would - depending how many pence it cost - go for that too. And read it. Then pass it on to mum. Didn't Debs say her Fat Lady Slims book will be on QVC as a LE next year? Don't read that stuff either. If one of them penned a non fiction book, say biography or historical, I may be tempted.

On the basis that I only support animal charities, even though I am not into any fiction, esp chick flick novels, I would probably go for Debs and give it to my mum. I would be more interested in reading Julia's autobiography, so would - depending how many pence it cost - go for that too. And read it. Then pass it on to mum. Didn't Debs say her Fat Lady Slims book will be on QVC as a LE next year? Don't read that stuff either. If one of them penned a non fiction book, say biography or historical, I may be tempted.

Just wait 'til Deb Flint reads my feature I've got coming out in a national newspaper! lol!

Just read DF's blog, did anyone notice how one of her relatives had applied to be on the Great British Bake Off and had baked the layered cake and that he didn't make it on the show, but she wondered where they had got the idea from for the layered cake on last weeks episode...taking the credit or what!

Latest posts

Back