Models on Dreamkeeper show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I am watching the Dreamkeeper show at the moment and also watched the show last night. I think it is actually fantastic that they are using larger models for a change. (Also great to see someone different to Joy). Why oh why though do they have to sausage them into the tightest outfits imaginable when they are modelling the shawls or jackets? Can't the stylists dress them in something flattering that doesn't look like they are being cut in two. I used to think it was model Joys choice to model really clothes far too tight for her but am beginning to think she is wearing the size the stylist has given her. Anyway whatever the reason it is not a flattering look!

As I said I really applaud the fact that they are using larger and more normal sized models. It's just the fact that they stick them in overtight, unflattering clothes that I don't like. It makes them look ridiculous when there is no need.

I sometimes think the styling looks ridiculous ...the `Miss Marple` hats for one that would look better with tweeds really look a joke with summer merchandise!!

Hey ladies don't you realize that Miceal murphy has been practicing his "styling" on the larger ladies!!!

On all the recent `fashion shows` they have used that faux fur collar that has obviously come off a coat ...I`ve never seen anyone wearing one like that in the `real world ` IMO it just looks silly draped over a Kim & Co top !! Save it for a winter coat!!

Latest posts

Back