Acer TSV 12/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Acer B1-730HD 7" Android WiFi Tablet with 1GB Ram, 32GB Storage & Case

QVC Price: £128.00
Today's Special Value Price :£99.96
P&P: £7.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Acer-B1-730HD-...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-505702

The Iconia One tablet offers further extendable storage up to an additional 32GB and features a powerful dual-core Intel processor that allows for fast browsing, responsive multi-tasking and smooth gaming, as well as a 7 10-point touch screen offering eye-popping graphics. Enjoy a seamless, interactive experience on the go with this sleek, take-it-anywhere tablet from Acer.

High-definition screen - the vivid 7” screen features a HD display that offers consistent images, colour and brightness from a viewing angle, thanks to the IPS technology, bringing every detail to life.

Capture and share - dual cameras, 32GB internal storage and Acer Cloud integration enable you to capture your world and share special moments with your friends any time.

Sophisticated design - the smooth texture of the rear case has a silky anti-slip finish with a beautiful pattern. The tablet’s narrow design (just 0.9cm thin) gives it an elegant look and allows for easy, one-hand use.

Colour options:
Black
Blue
Red
Purple

Technical specifications:
Display: 7" touchscreen HD display; 1280 x 800 resolution
Processor: 1.6GHz DC Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core
Audio: 2 x 1W integrated speakers
Storage: 32GB
Operating system: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) upgradeable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
RAM: 1GB, LPDDR2
Front camera: 0.3MP resolution Fix Focus
Rear camera: 2MP resolution, 720p HD video recording
Slots: Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
Battery type and life: 3.8 V 1-cell Li-polymer battery pack, up to 7 hours
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth: 3.0
GPS: yes
Weight: 320g
Dimensions: 19.7cm x 12cm x 0.9cm (7.7” x 4.7” x 0.3”)

Input/output:
1 x 3.5mm combo audio jack
1 x mic
1 x micro USB 2.0

What's in the box?
Acer Iconiatablet
Charger
Documentation

Added value:
Branded case- design of case may vary

All measurements are approximate

Acer B1-730HD 7" Android WiFi Tablet with 1GB Ram, 32GB Storage & Case

QVC Price: £128.00
Today's Special Value Price :£99.96
P&P: £7.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Acer-B1-730HD-...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-505702

The Iconia One tablet offers further extendable storage up to an additional 32GB and features a powerful dual-core Intel processor that allows for fast browsing, responsive multi-tasking and smooth gaming, as well as a 7 10-point touch screen offering eye-popping graphics. Enjoy a seamless, interactive experience on the go with this sleek, take-it-anywhere tablet from Acer.

High-definition screen - the vivid 7” screen features a HD display that offers consistent images, colour and brightness from a viewing angle, thanks to the IPS technology, bringing every detail to life.

Capture and share - dual cameras, 32GB internal storage and Acer Cloud integration enable you to capture your world and share special moments with your friends any time.

Sophisticated design - the smooth texture of the rear case has a silky anti-slip finish with a beautiful pattern. The tablet’s narrow design (just 0.9cm thin) gives it an elegant look and allows for easy, one-hand use.

Colour options:
Black
Blue
Red
Purple

Technical specifications:
Display: 7" touchscreen HD display; 1280 x 800 resolution
Processor: 1.6GHz DC Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core
Audio: 2 x 1W integrated speakers
Storage: 32GB
Operating system: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) upgradeable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
RAM: 1GB, LPDDR2
Front camera: 0.3MP resolution Fix Focus
Rear camera: 2MP resolution, 720p HD video recording
Slots: Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
Battery type and life: 3.8 V 1-cell Li-polymer battery pack, up to 7 hours
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth: 3.0
GPS: yes
Weight: 320g
Dimensions: 19.7cm x 12cm x 0.9cm (7.7” x 4.7” x 0.3”)

Input/output:
1 x 3.5mm combo audio jack
1 x mic
1 x micro USB 2.0

What's in the box?
Acer Iconiatablet
Charger
Documentation

Added value:
Branded case- design of case may vary

All measurements are approximate

Keep up the good work, Autumn. Much appreciated.

I bought the recent acer iconia A3 OTO and, after many grumbles during set up, I'll give it a few more days to work out if it's a keeper, it was more of a bargain than this acer. Today's tsv is only dual core and 7". They keep banging on about the free branded case, which is soooo exclusive, so new, we will be the first to see it, when we get it, as they don't even have one to show us - but Lee has seen a photo of it! More likely, acer/QVC have a pallet load of cases to offload and, out of the kindness of their ginormous hearts, they are giving them to us, gratis! As if this wasn't enough criticism, Charlie has just said it is very, very unlikely there will be another tablet tsv before Christmas. Then he covered all eventualities by adding, "never say never", and that the schedules etc. do change, bla, bla, bla.... Does anyone else feel that the Q presenters come across increasingly more as sales people, than tv presenters? That is what, fundamentally, they are, let's face it. I work in sales, for a huge technology corporation - my product knowledge has to me first class, and it is evident to me, the presenters have scanned over the manual to learn the basics, and have been on a 'selling workshop'. Put them in my store, and they would fail miserably. Debbie would end up being dismissed, as customer complaints about her 'hard sell' attitude, and hounding customers, doesn't sit well, when all people want to do, is be able to look at appliances/tv/pc in peace, and be allowed to make a decision. That is where the advisor comes in with the necessary info. I have said before and I still believe it, the presenters have sales targets and will spout any load of drivel, to part us from our hard earned. Personally, if I want to buy something on the Q, nothing a presenter says affects my decision. tbh, I don't believe a word they say. On average, with the frequency of tablets as tsv items, the possibility of another before Christmas is quite high, Charlie.

I am very tempted to get one of these for a Christmas present. The only thing worrying me is that the extra Christmas money back guarantee hasn't started yet. What if I give it as a present eg to my husband and he really doesn't get on with it or it's poor quality. As there isn't an extended money back guarantee he would be stuck with it. As they are banging on about Christmas presents I think they should be offering the extended guarantee on this product.

QVC have just posted on Facebook that the extended money back guarantee starts on 15th October! I am really not sure what to do. I do quite fancy this but am unsure about leaving it stuck in a box till Christmas Day. I feel I would need to try it out and make sure it's in working order as soon as it arrives. I wouldn't feel right giving it as a gift once it's been opened though.

The first Tesco hudl is quad core, 7", only 16gb storage as opposed to the tsv at 32gb, but is now reduced to £79. Lee has just reminded us that, as the case is so new, it is being shipped into the warehouse tomorrow. If anyone has ordered it, check your order status online, and see if it gets shipped today. Post on here if it does. And check you get the case when it arrives.

I have to it seems a good price for the Tsv however ive had bad experience with Acer's customer service so would never buy from that brand again. Whitesnake id give Q a call and tell them it will be a present and your worried that by Xmas when he opens it there could be a problem, they may offer to put a note on your account saying its an Xmas present etc , its worth a go.

I have to it seems a good price for the Tsv however ive had bad experience with Acer's customer service so would never buy from that brand again. Whitesnake id give Q a call and tell them it will be a present and your worried that by Xmas when he opens it there could be a problem, they may offer to put a note on your account saying its an Xmas present etc , its worth a go.

Me too.....never again would I buy an Acer product.

Thanks Autumn and Sazza. I have decided to give it a miss. The Tesco Hudl comes out very well in the Which report so I may go for their new one.

I have two Acer products, and have never had cause to contact CS, so can't really comment. This speaks for the quality of the tablets/laptops, that I have not had a problem serious enough, to have to get in touch.
Because we all have an affinity toward different brands, there are many successful computer companies operating.

I have an Acer laptop and its been ok I have had it repaired twice but think its was due to age i think and general wear I really need a new one but on the last repair they said I more or less have a new computer so will stick with it for now I just pay a monthly fee for a help line and repair or replacement if needed ...
So I ordered the Acer TSV on the 12th and its still in process on the 15th!! Couldn`t find any reviews but its not for a prezzy so will go back if I can`t get on with it ....and that won`t take much because I`m as thick as two short planks where technology is concerned :(

Direct despatch of Acer Tsv

Has anyone received their Acer TSV ? This is the first time I have ordered by direct despatch .Any idea by which couriers is it being delivered ? Thanks for the info .

not got mine yet :( was still in process last time I looked will check now ..@5 15 pm still in process!! :( Last time something came direct they said up to 10 days when I asked and it arrived in 7 but it won`t happen this time I don`t think!!

I forgot to mention on my last direct delivery it was still showing in process after the delivery had been made

One reviewer has said the instruction manual isn`t very good ...... not good for a thicko like me :(

One reviewer has said the instruction manual isn`t very good ...... not good for a thicko like me :(

As I mentioned in a previous post, the manual is very basic. A few sentences at most. It is more helpful to download the manual from the Acer website. There should really be a troubleshooting section, which addresses possible problems and how to overcome them. I am quite competent when it comes to technology, but I would suggest the best way to learn about your tablet, is to have play with it, find out what all the icons do and where they take you.

Latest posts

Back