Ojon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
The tv guide on the website, has only one entry for 27 October; one word : ojon. I thought the brand had left QVC.

You can buy it in Boots, I didn't know they'd left QVC looks like a lot of the bigger names that made their name or brand famous, leave QVC - I'm thinking once they're well known, they no longer need the QVC feature to get their name out there!

I adore the old Ojon restorative treatment & stocked up when we heard they were leaving QVC.
I've still got several tubs here but last week in Boots I saw the new version & opened it for a sniff.

My God,it was horrible,the smell was dreadful & nothing like the old smell.
Now,I know some people didn't like the original but I just love it! Nothing in the new range inspires me to buy,at all,more's the pity.

Estee Lauder bought out Ojon as they did with Aveda. The quality always goes down when a big company takes over as they want better profits.

Dennis has another range now, only a few products which he sells on HSN in the US.

The original smell never bothered me, I thought it was like coffee grounds.

Sorry but for me it was very strong stale ashtray smell.

yes the brown pasty stuff you leave on your hair before washing was truly awful , i could have tolerated the smell had i seen results but it was very average Imo

Ive posted about this before but i warm coconut oil in the microwave and mix with conditioner , apply to dry hair, leave for aslong as you can and then shampoo off , Its the best treatment ive ever used

Latest posts

Back