should I use a prepaid label

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Have 2 items to return one has only 3 days of MBG left so needs first class signed for. The other is ok to go second class and I found an old prepaid label from Q in a drawer that I had not used yet. No idea what it was for and is not product specific. Should I use that for the second item or is that a bit cheeky?

Have 2 items to return one has only 3 days of MBG left so needs first class signed for. The other is ok to go second class and I found an old prepaid label from Q in a drawer that I had not used yet. No idea what it was for and is not product specific. Should I use that for the second item or is that a bit cheeky?

I have a number of times used prepaid labels for different things. For the one with a few days left I would try ringing and say it is on its way but may be a few days late and send it normal post. They can mark it to say that you are returning it. I have done that a number of times with no problems. ( of course it depends on the sense if the CS person who answers!)

You just need to inform them before the 30 day mbg expires of your intention to return, they do not have to receive the item before the mbg period is up.

I've used a pre paid label before, they sent me 2 once so I kept it and used it later

Thanks I will inform them. I ended up paying as my label had lost its stick and run out of glue! Oh well thanks for your tips. Noticed the address is different on the prepaid one though.

You just need to inform them before the 30 day mbg expires of your intention to return, they do not have to receive the item before the mbg period is up.

I never knew that! Thanks for the useful info, Louise66.

I've used a pre paid label before, they sent me 2 once so I kept it and used it later

I have done the same. Once - or twice - I intended to return an item so was sent a label, then changed my mind. When I was returning an item, I used one. Postage is expensive enough on the Q, so any saving, however small, is welcome.

Latest posts

Back