Incomplete delivery - anyone know a non-0800 number for Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vianne

Registered Shopper
Hello all

Well I ordered 3 Cozee Homes TSVs and only 2 have been delivered (Hermes).

My phone won't let me use an 0800 number (very confused!) - does anyone know a non-0800 number for Q? I have tried emailing in the past and it's soooo slow to get a reply.

Thanks in advance.

The second useful piece of info I have spotted today and have only just logged in!

Thank you, Minxykitten.

Well how rubbish is this - all 3 were sent in separate boxes, but all under the same Tracking Number. Q say they can't trace the missing box but "hope" it will turn up in the next 5 working days.

I paid £13.50 for this delivery! Unbelievable. So I have to wait, then call back and ask for the Letter Of Doom, then wait for that, then reply and send it back, then wait for them to receive it, then hope they have a replacement, then wait for that to turn up.

I honestly don't know why I shop with QVC. So cross!

Oh poor you, Vianne! £13.50 is a lot of money and as you say you will just have to faff about for ages now. That letter of doom malarkey really gets me all riled up. Are they the only retailer that still uses it? I mean Lovefilm have sent one to me before, but they send a replacement disc at the same time so none of the waiting for them to get it back nonsense. And Amazon seem to act as soon as you hit Where's My Stuff and that is good enough. It just seems so incredibly old-fashioned to be posting letters back and forth and not accepting emails. I reckon it is just a delaying mechanism so they hope we give up.

I think you're right, Mazza.

I can't give up though - I need 3 for my 3 childrens beds!

What are the chances that the third box will arrive, do you think?

It might still be at the local Hermes centre or still in the van. Problem is, if they haven't put an address label on each parcel, Hermes won't be able to reconcile it with your address :( If there are multi boxed items in an order, they normally use that white, rigid tape to tie the boxes together. I suppose they couldn't secure 3 together so should have labelled the boxes 1of 3 / 2 of 3 etc., so the transport can see it's one order / consignment. Hope it turns up soon.

QVC/Hermes Tracking now says "Delivered/Signature From Customer".

I didn't sign for anything :(

I would ring customer services back and tell them you certainly haven't signed for any of the items, ask whose signature is on the machine and also ask if there has been an update from the local centre. They can ring them for you and enquire if the missing box is still there. Good luck.

Just a thought, QVC warehouse might only have sent 2 - they do make mistakes! So annoying.

Latest posts

Back