Silvana simioni - just look at her now!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Following her divorce from Denis, she entered the world of competitive bodybuilding. If you log on to www.homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.co.uk, you will see her physique. Personally, I think she looks horrible, as do most female bodybuilders - just my opinion. Jodie Marsh - whoever she is - also looks so masculine. Why would any man find this figure attractive? At least Silvana offloaded the prick, who took a full two seconds to remarry. I never bought his story, about employing all these locals who would, otherwise, be living in utter poverty. A bit like Suarti, who claims to operate a cottage industry which provides work for families, they probably work extremely long hours, arduously, for very little pay.

Got your facts wrong Louise, I am afraid. She ran off with her personal trainer, so she is the one who did the dumping and moving in with boyfriend(not sure if they ever married?), got a good divorce settlement then tried to take Dennis to court for more. He only married in the last few years, she left a good five or so ago.

The court documents where put up on QVC US forum by someone long ago. So she did the dirty not him

tried to look but says all the video`s are private ...never seen a female body builder yet who looks remotely female Louis Theroux was on TV the other night with them and they were hideous !! I`ve seen drag queens who look more feminine!!

Bodybuilders are normally considered to be incredibly physically 'fit' but the opposite is true
They more often pump themselves with drugs (testosterone to gain muscle, in Silvana's case, Anavar) and a 'cutting' drug known as clenbuterol which is notorious for raising the heart rate to increase metabolism to get body fat below 10%. I would say its 100% Bourne out of vanity, and usually, on a competitive level, associated with eating disorders and self image problems

She dumped Dennis??? The fool. At the very least she could have thrown him my way.

I agree 100%, JR's Ego. They fail to consider the consequences, the effect the drugs will have on both the organs and the physical appearance, once the bodybuilding stops. They no longer pump themselves full of drugs and the effects of the abuse is tremendously evident and cannot, unfortunately, be undone. The bodybuilders are not doing it, in most cases, for any financial benefit, but because they become addicted to both the exercise - if it can be thus termed - and the drugs which they will, ultimately, find it difficult to wean themselves off. A recipe for disaster.

Latest posts

Back