Babyliss TSV 26/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Theres a Babyliss Dual Big Hair rotating hot air styling brush Tsv on the 26th of October ..

061014_QVC_October_NL_v03_23.jpg

Thanks for this. It is something I might get actually. I have been pondering over buying one for ages and after researching quite a bit it seems that QVC is actually much cheaper than other stockists. Shocking eh ;-)

I couldn't get on with mine at all. Made my hair erratic, dry and frizzy! The curl secret is excellent though. Disappointed with the big styler as, having a rounded, layered bob, really held out hope for lots of oomph!

I couldn't get on with mine at all. Made my hair erratic, dry and frizzy!

Same here, both me and DD have shoulder length hair and we found even after using good styling product we had frizz, considering we never have frizz with anything else, it went back. And I sooo wanted to like it.

I agree it made my long hair frizzy,never use it now,but would like to try the curl secret,hoping Q may have a good price as its £119 in Boots.
Lynn

I have the 'Big Hair 42mm' supposed to be great for short styles. I have had it more than a year and maybe used it half a dozen times. I can't get on with it, I find it rather awkward to use and imo not worth the effort...

I have the Babyliss big hair and the curl secret - I love them both. Took me a while to get the 'hang' of the curl secret.

The only thing with the Babyliss big hair is that the motor does burn out - I have had a few of them, and the longest one lasted was nearly a year and the shortest time was 4 months.

I do believe the frizz some of us experience is down to the ionic function.

I have a hairdryer that has a switch to turn ionic off. They say the ionic makes hair shinier and smoother, but it does the exact opposite for my hair. I've done a few experiments with my hairdryer and my hair is definitely harder to handle and frizzier (though I must admit it also makes it bouncier), with the ionic function on.

I wish the Big Hair had a switch like this. I'd love it more then.

Babyliss Dual Big Hair Rotating Hot Air Styler Brush 50mm & 39mm
Item no:400777
QVC Price £54.50
Special price £44.94
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pay instalments of £14.98, plus P&P

his rotating hot air styling brush allows you to style your hair as you blow dry it, featuring two interchangeable barrel brush heads in different sizes - making it perfect for all hair styles - and a super ionic conditioning system. Create volume, shape, shine and style with a luxurious salon feel, with the BaByliss Dual Big Hair Rotating Hot Air Styling Brush.

A blow-dry finish at home - as hot air is blasted from the styler the brush head roates, lifting hair from the root and creating shape and bounce through the lengths, helping you to create the 'blow-dry' finish that normally only hairdressers can achieve.

Great for any hair - with two interchangeable brush heads, the styler caters for all hair lengths; the 50mm brush is ideal for styling longer hair, whilst the 39mm brush is perfect for shorter layers and fringes, giving complete versatility.

A multitude of settings - the Hot Air Styling Brush has a multi-directional brush that rotates both clockwise and anti-clockwise, and also features two heat settings, and a cool seeting.

Rotating action easily creates a shiny blow-dry finish
A mixture of soft bristles for superior smoothness
Active ionic conditioners
700W
Two heat settings, plus a cool setting
Two rotation speed settings
Power cord measures: 2.5m (8.2ft)

What's in the box?

1 x Dual Big Hair Hot Air Styling Brush (700W)
1 x 50mm tourmaline-ceramic barrel brush head
1 x 39mm tourmaline-ceramic barrel brush head
2 x bristle protection shields
1 x instruction booklet

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.400777.html

Good guess then!

I was going to order this but have just had a rethink. I've got the 42 mm but ideally need a SMALLER brush for the fringe. This other brush is only 3 mm smaller and I really don't want/need the 50 mm as I have a chin length bob.

Oh well, saved me some money. I'll just look out for another 42 mm on Ebay in case mine blows.

Latest posts

Back