Ninja TSV 19/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Theres a Nutri Ninja Master Professional nutrition blender Tsv on the 19th of October ...

061014_QVC_October_NL_v03_21.jpg

I've been thinking of getting a Ninja & saw there was a TSV coming up. Is this the same as the little food processor one or just for juicing rather than chopping? Has anyone got a Ninja? What do you think of it, please, & which is the best do you think ? My old food processor is on it's last legs & was always too big for my tiny kitchen which has very little work surface.

I've been thinking of getting a Ninja & saw there was a TSV coming up. Is this the same as the little food processor one or just for juicing rather than chopping? Has anyone got a Ninja? What do you think of it, please, & which is the best do you think ? My old food processor is on it's last legs & was always too big for my tiny kitchen which has very little work surface.

I bought the Ninja TSV at the beginning of the year and love it. It gets used everyday.

Looking at the picture in the original post it looks like it is one of those Nutribullet things that make "healthy drinks". Personally I prefer the processor version.
http://www.qvcuk.com/Ninja-Master-P...hopper-Cups-&-Recipe-Book.product.802396.html

Thank you, they look like what I need. Not sure which, wonder if they'll do a demonstration of them on TSV day to compare. Is the more powerful one much bigger, does anyone know? It doesn't seem to give size like the other. I really am strapped for space! But I know if it gets shoved in a cupboard it will hibernate there!

Thank you, they look like what I need. Not sure which, wonder if they'll do a demonstration of them on TSV day to compare. Is the more powerful one much bigger, does anyone know? It doesn't seem to give size like the other. I really am strapped for space! But I know if it gets shoved in a cupboard it will hibernate there!

Just measured mine and it's 6in at the base, I keep mine on the worktop always ready to be used, and the smaller canisters in the cupboard. They are not much bigger than a large mug.

I've got the Ninja Storm, like the one in the link that Sazza posted. It's great and is used regularly. The frozen fruit and yoghurt 'recipe' was great during the summer months.

I've for a ninja although not the same of any of those and I love it! Bought it to make baby purée but use it to make smoothies and sauces now but can use for other things too. I find chopping doesn't get everything the same size etc x

I think the Nutri Ninja will be presented by Dale Pinnock, (ref DF's blog). Dale is widely known as the medicinal chef so, it should be quite an informative presentation with interesting facts and recipes

I bought the Bullet when it first came out - complete with coloured rings for each of the drinks mugs, plus a juicer attachment and a smaller cup for storage. Bid tv then sold an identical (Kingsmere ? brand) one.

Then came the Nutrabullet, same principal but more expensive and without the attachments.

Looks like they are all jumping on the 'Nutra' bandwagon. Only a matter of time before Dyson brings out a super sonic supa nutra Dinja !!!!! You heard it here first !!!

Breeze here is a video of the Ninja storm as demonstrated on QVC US earlier this year!

There is another video demo on this link: http://www.qvc.com/Ninja-Storm-Designer-Series-400-Watt-40-oz.-Food-&-Drink-Maker.product.K39392.html?sc=K39392-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-K39392&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/k/92/k39392.001?$uslarge$&vid=y

There is also a master prep machine which there is also a demo of on there I think. Maybe take a look at all of them and then compare to the tsv. If you want the Ninja storm there is a seller on eBay (new) that is cheaper than qvc including p&p and better colours in my opinion :)

I also got the magic bullet, which is now aka nutribullet, but at £70 more, with fewer accessories. I can totally understand if Jilly Jones feels somewhat peeved, at being replaced by Dale Pinnock, to showcase this Ninja tsv. Thus far, the Q has been happy to let her be the face of Ninja. Now, as he is regarded as a 'celebrity' chef, his endorsement of this machine seems to be more valuable to the Q, than that of everyday working mum, Jilly.

his presentations of the bullet are better. jilly is ok but this chap is really handsome and i liked his ideas

I got it as I really rate the Ninja products I already have and I always lust after the Vitamix but can't afford it :)

I got it as I really rate the Ninja products I already have and I always lust after the Vitamix but can't afford it :)

I've got the Vitamix (which I love) but I've gone for this as well - for prepping small amounts and the fact that the containers can go straight in the dishwasher.

Plus, with the extended money back guarantee I get to see whether it gets used enough to keep.

his presentations of the bullet are better. jilly is ok but this chap is really handsome and i liked his ideas

Cant say I agree. His tsv presentation was hesitant, and there were long pauses where the silver fox had to step in, also doing demo's behind all the equipment wasn't good, but that could have been the fault of the set-up crew. His hands were shaking also, so if he's a 'celebrity' chef (I've never heard of him), then quaking hands are not good in front of an audience.

I've bought the TSV to replace my juicer, which is gigantic and takes up far too much space.
Also prefer to use unpeeled fruits & veggies to get the extra fibre & nutrients from just under the skin. Looking forward to trying this out. Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Back