Which is QVC's top-selling product of all time and which is its top-selling brand?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
I thought those little torches might be the top sellers? And for a brand, does one of the cosmetic companies make them the most money? Someone on here will know better .....

It was said before if you look on Q website and under each category there is a drop down menu , and the list the brands appear in goes from Most popular/ Best selling to least, No idea if thats true but if it is .....

Beauty is Laura Geller
Fashion is Kim & Co
Shoes & Handbags is Kilpling
Jewellery is Dimonique
Home and Kitchen is Northern Nights
Electronics is Apple
Garden is Richard Jackson

Cleanse & Polish is the best selling item ever on QVC according to most of the presenters.
When you take into account all the various item numbers that it's been sold under, duos, trios etc.

IIRC it's over 2 million bottles I believe, but it's been a while since I've heard anyone mention an actual number.

Again IIRC they've sold over a quarter of a million of the duo, so there's half a million bottles before you take into account all of the TSV's etc.

I wonder if we have to look further back when QVC meant Quality and sold good product at a fair price - those rolli kit box things shifted a few thousand units I remember.

Cleanse & Polish is the best selling item ever on QVC according to most of the presenters.
When you take into account all the various item numbers that it's been sold under, duos, trios etc.

IIRC it's over 2 million bottles I believe, but it's been a while since I've heard anyone mention an actual number.

Again IIRC they've sold over a quarter of a million of the duo, so there's half a million bottles before you take into account all of the TSV's etc.

I may be being dim here, but what is 'IIRC'?!

Latest posts

Back