Nina Leonard TSV 14/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems not. But whatever it is, I hope Lenny is back. That will make my week if the crazy guy is back. He never fails to make me laugh and smile. I know he's a Marmite type, but I love Marmite too so... :)

I think it looks hideous on all the models, looks cheap and poorly cut.

Wouldn't pay £5 in Store 21 for it, let alone £25.

More sodding embellishments ! why must 'cheap' designers plaster their stuff with equally cheap looking bling. (yeah I know there's been another Thread on this topic). The 'guest' even said the garment looked like a "high end designer piece", er, eh ?

I will concede that the mushroom top and trouser combo did look good on Goody (!), but even better had it been plain with a long necklace.

High end! Haaaaa ha ha ha ha ;-)

My favourite was when Catherine feeling confident with her slimmed down body suggested that we all do what she did...tuck in the top to the trousers and pretend it's a jumpsuit! Not blooming likely! Tuck in a clingy fabric top into clingy fabric trousers? I haven't tucked anything in for about 20 years. My usual worry is how long the top is to cover the bumpy bits, not wrap it in skin tight shiny material to display the wobbly bits in all it's glory. Stupid flipping suggestion. Switched off then and went to bed to watch a DVD.

No Lenny again :-(

TSV not for me ,especially with no Lenny.I loved him,it was great TV. I know he was a bit too over the top eventually but I think all the extra travelling became too much for him.

What really annoys me is they don't even mention him .I watched the launch and there was no mention of him as the designer,or his association with them.Its as though he didnt exist. From what I have read on this site it's typical Q behaviour.

Had a quick look at 9.50am......its vrey clingy round the bust, I think they all (including slim models) need to go up a size!

This whole 'Lenny' situation is very intriguing if you ask me.
If he knew he was leaving, I'm pretty sure he would have mentioned it, if only to say goodbye IYSWIM?(although Q may not have allowed him to).

Something has definitely gone on behind the scenes.
I'm assuming it was to do with the time he turned up drunk/high/medicated on screen

Is he still appearing in other countries? I miss Lenny! He seemed to be popular with the viewers, so I hope Q haven't had a hand in ousting him.

Q have put out a one line statement on a FB thread saying Lenny has decided to pursue other opportunities and that they wish him well.

Shame hes not coming back , Its the only time i watched a full hour of "fashion" on Q.

Shame hes not coming back , Its the only time i watched a full hour of "fashion" on Q.

Only time I would watch a full hour of fashion too. I really do love that crazy man. He made some very dark sad days a lot more bearable and happy for me. I wish we could have had the chance to say goodbye. It feels so wrong like this. I'm genuinely sad about it :-(

It's the qvc way - once someone has gone they're never mentioned again. Julian was the exception, he used to mention Paul Lavers and Whatters occasionally but no one mentions them or Julian now he's gone. It's odd - do they think we don't notice?

It's the qvc way - once someone has gone they're never mentioned again. Julian was the exception, he used to mention Paul Lavers and Whatters occasionally but no one mentions them or Julian now he's gone. It's odd - do they think we don't notice?

I got the impression Lenny has some devoted followers and its a shame for them that no mention is made.Think he's made Q a lot of money over the years.

I notice they are no longer using his pro mo, so looks like he is airbrushed from history !

Must admit the only time I ever saw Lenny on QVC he was extremely loud, touching up the models and constantly talking over the presenter who was trying to give useful info on sizes etc. Was that when he was intoxicated?

I thought what an awful little man. Was hard to watch without getting annoyed.

Latest posts

Back