Bibi Bijoux TSV 13/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it is a fish..........if it isn't I am not sure what it is!!!! :grin:

Thanks for this I quite like the pink one but have never taken the plunge in Bibi B & don't think I will now.I am sure this will be a bracelet where the weight of the charms will end up on the underside of the wrist?

is that a fish on image 2?
very odd for bibi... don't like it.

I think it is a fish..........if it isn't I am not sure what it is!!!! :grin:

Well, one things for sure. The annoying guest (Maxine I think) won't have a clue either.

I still remember the other month they were showing a pendant of Ganesh, which according to Maxine was 'summat Hindu that's to do with Buddha'.

What with that and her Sheroffski crystals, I've come to the conclusion that Bibi don't employ her for her brains.

THE FISH

Greco -Roman symbol of change/transformation
Christianity-abundance/faith, as in "fishers of men in the sea of sin" (apparently)
Pagan-feminine symbol of fertility associated with goddess.
Celtic-knowledge, wisdom, inspiration, prophesy (especially Salmon, apparently. Is the Bibi one Salmon?)
Eastern Indian- transformation & creation
Ancient Africa- creation & fertility
China-Unity & Fidelity
Buddhism-happiness, freedom but fish is also one of their sacred symbols.
Norse- adaptability, determination and the flow of life. Salmon especially.

Sorry-got bored on the bus!

Not sure about the one with the eyeball but the others look nice - I may be tempted! :mysmilie_505:

Well, one things for sure. The annoying guest (Maxine I think) won't have a clue either.

I still remember the other month they were showing a pendant of Ganesh, which according to Maxine was 'summat Hindu that's to do with Buddha'.

What with that and her Sheroffski crystals, I've come to the conclusion that Bibi don't employ her for her brains.

I agree, all she seem to want is a sale and a cheap laugh.

Is the "sentimental message" just the symbol of the charm: Wings, Hand etc or am I missing something? I quite like the fish - maybe because I'm a Pisces, but I don't like it £34+ enough to buy one.

Maxine is exactly the sort of person I avoid like the plague but over the years I have sort of warmed to her.

Perhaps because I have had it up to the teeth of the smug, size zero, bimbos who seem to be taking over all the guest spots as so called stylists but who have obviously never ever seen the products before.

I can't bear her. All the innuendo and cheap gags, nudge nudge wink wink, balls... Bleurgh. Take all sorts I know, just not for me at all. Doesn't help that it's metal tat, not even sterling silver, for hundred quid. You can get real silver in a similar style with a company called Bella Jane - much less expensive and better handmade quality. @bellajjewellery on Twitter if you want to check them out. (No it's not my company or an advert, just a suggestion from a fan)

Maxine is exactly the sort of person I avoid like the plague but over the years I have sort of warmed to her.

Perhaps because I have had it up to the teeth of the smug, size zero, bimbos who seem to be taking over all the guest spots as so called stylists but who have obviously never ever seen the products before.

Yes I agree. No airs and graces with Maxine. This range is lovely and quirky. I am a fan and I love proper silver too.

TSV now live...

Featuring Swarovski crystals and the signature Bibi Bijoux tag charm, this bracelet features coloured faceted rondelle beads, silver-tone ball beads, and a large charm in a choice of significant symbols and amulets. With £1 from each piece going to Breast Cancer Care, this gorgeous bracelet by Bibi Bijoux is a meaningful token for yourself or a friend in more than one way - an individual design with an extra-special element.

A gorgeous gift - the choice of charms means you can choose a thoughtful and personal present as well as an elegant piece of jewellery, plus the stretch cord allows this bracelet to fit most wrist sizes comfortably.

Classic yet fashionable - unique and stylish, this bracelet attracts attention when worn alone, or complements other wristwear as a versatile and on-trend stacking piece.

Show you care - £1 from every bracelet bought will be donated to Breast Cancer Care (registered charity in England and Wales 1017658 and Scotland SCO38104) via Breast Cancer Care Trading Limited (CRN 2681072).

Silver-tone base metal, stretch cord, crystal and beads
Inner circumference: 17cm (6.7")

Colour and charm options:

Black - with a Hamsa charm, signifying protection and strength
White - with an angel wing charm, signifying good luck and guidance, protection, hope, and enlightenment
Pink - with a heart charm, signifying love and self-worth
Grey - with a koi carp charm, signifying purpose and positivity
Blue - with an Evil Eye charm, signifying protection and friendship
Green - with a four leaf clover charm, signifying prosperity

Behind the brand
Bibi Bijoux was founded in 1999 by sisters Wendy and Diana, with the aim to design unique jewellery that feels like it has been made especially for you. All items are hand-crafted in their own studio in the Netherlands, using the best quality crystals, beads and semi-precious stones, as well as materials such as leather, wood and seashell.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/Bibi-Bijoux-Mu...ml?sc=NVSTPLH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-303407

There also seems to be a matching necklace:
http://www.qvcuk.com/Bibi-Bijoux-Mu...-_-IO_ProdDetail-_-1&relType=IO&refLocation=1

Bibi Bijoux Multi Charm Stretch Chain 47cm Necklace with Extender
QVC Price: £54.00
Introductory Price: £49.24
P&P: £3.95

A pretty Bibi Bijoux necklace and small hoop pendant with four different charms featuring round crystals and rondelle beads. The perfect gift for a friend or a wonderful treat for yourself, pick the necklace you love the most and put a smile on yours or someone special's face.

Base metal, rondelle bead and crystal
Lobster clasp fastening
Length: 47cm (18.5") plus a 8cm (3.1") extender

All measurements are approximate

not keen on the religious symbols. Id only wear a cross and a star of David
this seems a bit too multi-faith for my tastes the circumfrence would be too snug as well

Latest posts

Back