M Asam Coming to Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
M Asam skincare brand is on its way to Qvc from Ideal World

Qvc seem to have quite a few Ex Ideal world brands, Its like the brand gets a following on IW and then moves to Qvc, so far we have had...

EasiYo, Prai, Taya, Silk of Morocco to name a few

I think Qvc should pinch a few of Ideal worlds presenters, Especially Loen Love and Debbie Shore.

Qvc seem to have quite a few Ex Ideal world brands, Its like the brand gets a following on IW and then moves to Qvc, so far we have had...

I think Qvc should pinch a few of Ideal worlds presenters, Especially Loen Love and Debbie Shore.

What I have seen of these two, I would deffo be watching a lot less if they jumped ship to the Q. Can't see her leaving Andy.

I seen a good bit of this brand in TKMaxx. Whether Ideal World dumping their remaining stock no idea?

I know some presenters went from QVC to Ideal World, Dave Bradford, Dean and in the beginning Debbie Flint and Paul Lavers. Debbie went quickly and Paul was held to his contract though not on air for months.

Debbie moved around a lot after that before finally coming back to QVC. But don't know of any Ideal World presenter coming as a proper* presenter to QVC.

*A few have turned up as guests for brands.

I remember seeing Carla on IW as a presenter but she always looked uncomfortable there. I know she is not a full on presenter at Q but they use her a lot lately.

Not surprised M Assam is going to Q it's a good seller and a loss to IW.

Don't forget Greased Lightning.

I like Loen and Debbie - they are easily the best of IW's presenter roster. I also used to like Ellis Ward when she was on IW - but since she moved on from there she has become quite nervy and strained. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed watching her.

Be interesting to see how the presentations go for M Asam on QVC, and what models they have doing the demos.

Latest posts

Back