Why so long!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Why, oh why do things linger SO long " in process"?
Ordered the BM TSV at the weekend & it's still "in process"!
Meanwhile a big 25kg sack of dog food I ordered from Amazon later the same day arrived yesterday, free p&p.

Keep saying I won't order any more from Q because of this very reason but then get sucked in by TSVs .

Well glad to hear it. Here was I thinking it was just me, but it appears we all think the same thing. I totally agree with you. The only difference I can think of in respect of Amazon who I often receive items from, and very quickly, kept up to date etc. I saw recently a programme where they treat staff almost like slaves, so perhaps it's a mindset to getting items rushed out - I don't know the answer, but regardless of the comparison, a company with such a 'up itself' attitude as QVC should do much better.

While we are on the subject of processing and despatching items, I think the QVC postage is utterly ridiculous, and I find that I'm buying less and less from them - I've been with them for 20 years.

My items usually take an age 'in process' but they seem to be much quicker since I've started using my credit card rather than debit card. I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but I used to be in process for up to a week previously!

The postage is astonishing. Per item, it's sometimes not that bad. What I object to is paying a minimum of £3.95 for every item I order rather than one postage fee. This is an antiquated system. I think we should start a petition!

I like chuntley, but recently she has been working out the cost per item within a set with postage. I can see her point sometimes, but not if you're ordering 3 items and paying close on £12!!

Get with the times QVC!

Latest posts

Back