Yankee Candles Winter smells

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Just received an email from Yankee promoting their new winter candles. Does anyone know if they're on the way to Q? In fact, I can't say I've seen anything remotely wintery yet. I've started burning my cinnamons, salted caramel, vanilla chai etc and am itching for some new ones! Am attaching a screen shot of the email as can't write down (or remember) the names at the moment!

ForumRunner_20141008_152806.jpg

The candles that were part of the Auto Delivery option for winter (Winter Garden, Hot Buttered Rum and Warm Chestnut) have been sent out to those with AD orders (or at least, that is, I have received mine.

The candles that were part of the Auto Delivery option for winter (Winter Garden, Hot Buttered Rum and Warm Chestnut) have been sent out to those with AD orders (or at least, that is, I have received mine.

That's interesting. Are these available to buy if you didn't go for the tsv/auto delivery? I will get on the laptop later and have a good look. Even though I hate the postage from Q, they do amazing deals on the large jars.

Im pretty certain they will have the large Jars soon , if they dont appear before they will more than likely appear during the October 24th/25th/26th Xmas event.

Have you got a Clintons near you? They are doing buy one get one half price at the moment. They have definitely got the Candy Cane Lane in which is gorgeous. The Christmas Garland I can't honestly remember. That one is lovely too, very similar to Christmas Tree which was out a few years ago. QVC never seem to have appropriate seasonal candles and especially not on air. It's always summery florals or fruit fragrances. Now I am wanting spicy, rich fragrances. I am burning Witches Brew at the moment which is a beautiful Patchouli fragrance. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Have you got a Clintons near you? They are doing buy one get one half price at the moment. They have definitely got the Candy Cane Lane in which is gorgeous. The Christmas Garland I can't honestly remember. That one is lovely too, very similar to Christmas Tree which was out a few years ago. QVC never seem to have appropriate seasonal candles and especially not on air. It's always summery florals or fruit fragrances. Now I am wanting spicy, rich fragrances. I am burning Witches Brew at the moment which is a beautiful Patchouli fragrance. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks Whitesnake! I didn't think a store would be able to match Q deals. I may have to pop in at the weekend and have a look. I fancy Candy Cane, I think it's a bit pepperminty?

I've been really disappointed with all of this years offerings, they've all felt rather non-descript.

The only one I loved was Under The Palms and just my luck it's a limited edition.

Hope next year has some more appealing new fragrances.

Just checked out the range at Asda. Why are they different and cheaper there? Got 4 new tarts. Holiday Magic, quite clove/cinnamon smelling, Cranberry Zest, Christmas Baking (apple and spices) and Apple spice Potpourri. I also got a white warmer with 3 tarts and a tea light for £10, in a lovely gift box! Tarts are Cherry Vanilla, Frosted Spruce and Sunlight on Snow. Am looking forward to testing them all now! Tarts are £1 each by the way.

Just checked out the range at Asda. Why are they different and cheaper there? Got 4 new tarts. Holiday Magic, quite clove/cinnamon smelling, Cranberry Zest, Christmas Baking (apple and spices) and Apple spice Potpourri. I also got a white warmer with 3 tarts and a tea light for £10, in a lovely gift box! Tarts are Cherry Vanilla, Frosted Spruce and Sunlight on Snow. Am looking forward to testing them all now! Tarts are £1 each by the way.

Thats the simply home range, Its a similar blend than the traditional house warmer range, the likes of B&Q also sell them. I love Cherry Vanilla in that range :)

Latest posts

Back