ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
L'Occitane Cherry Shower Trio

QVC Price: £36.00

One Time Only Price :£29.40

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/L'Occitane-Che...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-49-_-206747

Each of these shower gels are formulated to gently cleanse the skin and leave it feeling soft and fragranced all-over with cherry blossom, red cherry and spring cherry. Enhance your bathing routine with the scent of cherries using this shower trio from L'Occitane.

Contains:
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (250ml) - can be used in the shower or in the bath, as a shower gel, it cleanses and softens the skin without drying it out; as a foaming bath, this gel transforms into a creamy, abundant mousse when it comes into contact with water. The skin is delicately perfumed with the soft and enveloping scent of cherry blossom
1 x Cerisier Rouge Shower Gel (250ml) - a fruity and gourmand shower gel to gently cleanse and fragrance. Skin is perfumed with the intense and fruity fragrance of cerisier rouge (red cherry)
1 x Spring Cherry Shower Gel (250ml) - it gently cleanses skin and leaves a floral and fresh fragrance reminiscent of springtime. Its foaming formula gently cleanses and it is made with a cherry extract from the Luberon region of Provence

by the time you add the postage costs theres no saving poor oto

Not a great saving, but there is a little bit of one - £2.55 per bottle (L'Occitane sell their 250ml bottles of shower gel for £14), so that's a £7.65 saving on all three items together.

I'm loving the look of the new Shea whipped products (shower foam, hand cream & body cream), so I'm getting those instead as they are £35 and I'll only be spending 65p more :)

Latest posts

Back