Returns help needed.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

I never really return things to Q as i only order what i know is good, but have taken delivery today of cooks essential baking trays and they don't fit in the blasted oven:mysmilie_10:... how can i return them under DRS? to get my P&P back?

Grateful for any suggestions you can make, thank you.

You need to email Q or use their contact form to say you are returning them under DS regs. Also write on the label that goes in the parcel and the one that sticks on the outside (it has been hit and miss in the past, so you can never be too careful!) Keep an eye on your refund. If they don't refund the postage then contact them again. I would recommend emailing them rather than use the form, that way you have proof should you need to forward it ;-) I think it's [email protected]

The email I use is [email protected] but I know there are others that work there's one they promote on facebook which is [email protected].

If you email you could ask them to arrange a collection which they might do, this'll save you paying to send them back. If they don't, I'd book a Hermes collection or drop off as RoyalMail postage would be more expensive than Hermes.

Thank you i emailed [email protected] and i arranged pick up from hermes for tomorrow, i'm going on sunday so i need it done quick. i'm so angry they don't fit, thats two cooks essential items i've had to return as they don't fit in the oven, from now on i'm not ordering without the details being loaded so i can the dimensions...

Oven trays are really tricky though! I have been down the DHS armed with a toe measure to check the things before buying! The base may be OK but the lip can make the top much bigger.

I've just bought hubby a Circulon roasting tin with a lift out tray. It's still huge but I couldn't get one to fit my fan oven. Luckily I've got a normal oven too which is a different shape, so it will have to go in there. Very frustrating though as the fan oven is so much better :-(

Latest posts

Back