Studio 10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this range,the guest looks like the same one who presented with Jemma Kidd.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

I think they said that Grace was the founder (she was the co-founder with Jemma Kidd of that range.) And the 'international makeup artist' is Paul Herrington who used to be with Bobbi Brown (and the guest on QVC for that range) and most recently was the guest for (I think) another makeup range on another channel (Ideal World?).

Paul was on Bid with Becca. So much for the Q rule limiting a product guest to appear with only one brand (Lorraine Winslade who was on with SBC wasn't allowed back with her own brand I think it was).

Paul was on Bid with Becca. So much for the Q rule limiting a product guest to appear with only one brand (Lorraine Winslade who was on with SBC wasn't allowed back with her own brand I think it was).

I thought Lorraine's own brand went to Ideal World, and that QVC never actually sold it? I seem to recall it being very, very similar in many ways to SBC. There have been plenty of guests who have represented a second brand over the years and I've always assumed that it was simply that it was Lorraine's brand that QVC did not wish to have, rather than Lorraine herself?

Akimbo is correct. Lorraine said that when she resigned from SBC, Alison Young tried to intervene to get her to stay, but was obviously unsuccessful. Q then released a statement saying that they never bring back a guest presenter to present a different brand. I just think that they said that because they couldn't really bring another range that was almost identical to SBC. Pity though, I really liked Lorraine. She seemed to really know her stuff.

I find the current sbc presenter quite stern. Seems all sweetness and light but can turn in an instant! I don't know what it is, but she kind of scares me!!

With SBC, I think because the brand has been with them so long and a great money maker. They didn't want a rival brand created by the old guest presenter with her own similar range competing.

Same as the sister cheaper brand from L'Occitane ever appearing on QVC. Oh by the way its coming to Boots.

Latest posts

Back