Someone Having A Laugh ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Someone posted this on FB , it appeared on the Qvc Beauty Channel as a Question ......

10726514_10204542250934350_1968903764_n.jpg

When I saw this title it reminded me of the pair of Yong Kim leggings for £81+
That made me laugh out loud and frighten the cat , she flew off the sofa and out the cat flap, barely touching the floor.
That has to be the most ridiculous and cynical rip off pricing ever. Some one please stop them. QVC have no shame..... Invent a so called designer have a superannuated bag lady to front the brand and slap any old inflated price on the tatty threadbare articles. Shameless
As for Jackie's foliage; I don't want to picture it , no-no, no-no, no-no,......

Last edited:
QVC is usually so prudish, having presenters gushing with apologies if a naughty word slips out on air so this seems out of character; v funny though!

As long as it's not done live on air ...I know their Nono hours need spicing up a bit but I'm not sure this is the way to go!

As long as it's not done live on air ...I know their Nono hours need spicing up a bit but I'm not sure this is the way to go!

I'm much happier seeing that half naked man shaving his chest than jackie dropping her yong kim lol

Latest posts

Back