Latte Bubble hem dress ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cathtv

Registered Shopper
Why oh why do 'designers" think bubble hem dresses / skirts look good ?
Sorry but I have seen Kathy in a lot better shape than this :)

I agree. They're the most hideous, unflattering design ever!! This kind of skirt was the in thing when I was in high school. Can't remember what they were called now. Still hideous on kids!!

The thing she is wearing looks hideous who would look good in it? It's awful makes her look like a bowling pin.

ALSO
why the aversion to natural fabrics?, this is another range of overpriced unflattering, sweaty polyester and nylon. yawn

Last edited:
Just commented on another post that this dress does not suit Kathy & the choice of footwear is someone trying to look 'trendy' but missing the point totally!
Why can't Victoria Beckham turn her design 'talents' to a range for Q---Size XXL a 34" hip, now that I would like to see!

i would love victoria beckham to do a line for qvc in plus sizes...good fabrics and clean lean lines oooooooHHHHHHHH

I thought it was just me that does not get the sides tucked up and hem falling down look, especially when it sold out! Although, I have to admit I quite liked it down to thigh level and then it seemed to go wrong. Kathy would have looked so much nicer if she had chosen one of the tops instead of trying to be edgy.

Fiery I really must update me lingo ---edgy not trendy! If I listened to Glen the Fashion Guru more I would know this!

I thought Kathy looked a right old state. I feel cruel because I really do like her but the word 'baglady' springs to mind!

My skirt looked like that when I was at Infant School if it got stuck in my knickers!

Another hideous range and Kathy looked ridiculous again. I think whoever chooses what she wears is trying to make a fool of her, surely she wouldn't choose these outfits herself.

Didn't they used to be puff ball dresses back in the 80's or was that something different.

That's them! I couldn't remember what they were called! A friend had one (my mum wouldn't buy me one. She still has good taste!!) and we all used to borrow it. The memories *shudder*!

Latest posts

Back