Frank Usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Frank Usher Hour with Pippa & June (poor lady seems to have an awful cold).I really like the jewellery & ages ago got a lovely pearl grey & cream set of necklace, bracelet & earrings which someone once thought were South Sea pearls (did I tell them? not sure) I would buy many more but for me it would be like a dressing up box as I would rarely if ever wear them out.I expect this range may be aimed for those ladies who cruise--I don't? Think they are well priced for the look & the reviews seems generally OK.

I buy this range, don't cruise (in all senses of the word) , work in a ultra conservative office where I rebel a tiny bit by flaunting a bit of bling!!!

I love watching June, even though I don't wear jewellery. I was tempted by a scarf on her last visit but it went whilst I dithered! She's such a lovely woman, I could watch her shows all day!

Sometimes the reviews are a bit hit and miss but I've been pleased with the pieces I've bought, and if they had a Butler & Wilson label they'd be three times the price (with a ducky or gurning bunny motif attached).

Must say there were some outstanding pieces, much better and classy than B&W
The guest, June was so knowledgable and it was fascinating to hear about her younger days as a model. She was delightful to watch.

She also had a calming effect on Pipa, the few minutes I watched this afternoon there was no hysterical screeching or "Yeah, yeahing"

Much as I like the range the quality can be a wee bit hit and miss. But then so can other ranges at several times the price.

It was the first Frank Usher show I've seen, and I liked it very much. June is so lovely! Poor thing with that cold and cough though. That's dedication,still going on air like that. I've pondered over buying some of this range for a while because they sell stretchy rings. Because my fingers often swell up a lot, rings get uncomfortable so I always end up taking them off. Has anyone tried the adjustable or stretchy rings of FrankUsher range? Are they okay?

I've always loved the look of the jewellery, although I only dived in last year with a crystal necklace and bracelet set. I'm really impressed with it and like the fact that it can be worn with something long, dark and formal, or a funkier outfit equally well. A good purchase indeed! And I generally get someone asking where I got the set too.

I think we all suffer from a similar thing, and that is that there are some ranges of jewellery which we love watching, and enjoy the presentations, but because they're seen as a bit too glam or OTT, unless you like some items for cruising - which I've never done, they are (a lot of ranges) just not for me, but I often think you'd need to have quite a social life in order to have enough items to wear to certain types of 'do', and I'm afraid these days I just wouldn't have the occasion to wear many of these ranges including B&W's more glam pieces too.

June is a marvellous lady I think and I so enjoy her enthusiasm for everything from the Frank Usher range she showcases - you can tell she loves it.

Most people seem to like June, some presenters seem to just have an appeal, for me its calm, knowledgebale and not manic ( the Diamonique presenter--Alison? is also a pleasure to watch) I do shy away from OTT poeple a bit like the 'Fashion by Together' guest on at the moment!
I will have to adjust my lifestyle so I can wear more noticeable jewellery!!Flaunt it!! I have B&W pieces which come out every Christmas & some more bold Lola Rose but feel they can adapt to my more casual dressing style.We can go for a full wardrobe of Frank Usher for 1 B&W piece.

Latest posts

Back