YBF Off again?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teessvee

Registered Shopper
Just noticed all the YBF stuff on clearance is she rebranding or leaving again anyone know?

No i very much doubt Ybf is leaving, it was on air yesterday and on the web out of 28 items only 8 are on clearance.

The packaging and logo are terribly outdated, a repackaging would do the world of good.

I think it's a repackaging thing. There was mention the last few days about the duo eyebrow pencils being in different packaging colours. I can't comment on the makeup, as alive only tried the eyebrow pencil. I like Stacy though. Even if she has odd coloured teeth ;-)

Sorry but Stacey is so dated,I must be the only one who doesn't think much of her eyebrow pencils.
Lynn

I always use the eyebrow pencils, but have never been able to take the brand name seriously since it changed from Models Prefer. Every time I see the 'YBF' logo I immediately think of 'You've Been Framed', can't help it, but I do :mysmilie_17:

I always use the eyebrow pencils, but have never been able to take the brand name seriously since it changed from Models Prefer. Every time I see the 'YBF' logo I immediately think of 'You've Been Framed', can't help it, but I do :mysmilie_17:

I never thought of that, but now I will think of nothing but!!

Sorry but Stacey is so dated,I must be the only one who doesn't think much of her eyebrow pencils.
Lynn
I bought one of Stacey's last TSVs just before she left back then, it was a chest of three drawers with lots of makeup that I thought was cheap and Brow pencil was there too. I thought at the time it was scratchy and the color was faint so the whole thing went back as I had a good excuse for a free collection as the ''chest' broke almost straight away. But I'm tempted again to try the pencil as people rave so much about it..
However the new pencil doesn't seem to be an improvement on the old one and I wasn't impressed by the old one.

I think it's a repackaging thing. There was mention the last few days about the duo eyebrow pencils being in different packaging colours. I can't comment on the makeup, as alive only tried the eyebrow pencil. I like Stacy though. Even if she has odd coloured teeth ;-)

Never noticed her odd teeth

image.jpg

Not a great shot, but shows a difference. When she talk on the show you can see the top set are luminous white and the bottom set are crooked and yellowy. Maybe they were better in her modelling days :) I like her anyway :)

View attachment 10595

Not a great shot, but shows a difference. When she talk on the show you can see the top set are luminous white and the bottom set are crooked and yellowy. Maybe they were better in her modelling days :) I like her anyway :)

Funny how I never noticed! I do like her though she is a lot of fun and too up herself like some.

Latest posts

Back