Lulu Guinness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Appears that a lot of the Lulu Guinness items from today are on easy pay of some sort...

I'm not really tempted with any, but I have my eye on a LG watch I've seen elsewhere, does anyone here own a LG watch? If so are they good quality?

Thanks.

No, I have never experienced the watches so can't help, sorry!

I am so annoyed. I just tried to order the mink Jenny. I have wanted this for ages but it's always on waitlist. I wasn't able to order on my app, so I called QCut and there was no mink option. I called c.serv and they said it was showing as sold out. It was still available on screen, then went to limited soon after.

I am so annoyed!! I don't think it was available to start with. I've a good mind to tweet them to complain, copying Sara G in so she reads it out, haha!

Mmmm something funny going on here.I would ring if you really wanted this.It is a lovely bag I once ordered in Black Cherry & liked it but returned as I just didn't think it was worth the price.But if you enjoy it, what is that worth? I would knock at least £100 off these prices to really consider buying.

Mmmm something funny going on here.I would ring if you really wanted this.It is a lovely bag I once ordered in Black Cherry & liked it but returned as I just didn't think it was worth the price.But if you enjoy it, what is that worth? I would knock at least £100 off these prices to really consider buying.

I did call in the end. They said it was showing as sold out. I have now tweeted Q and Sara!! I have this bag in the stone, before it turned into stone rather than cream! And also in black. It's a beautiful bag. I don't really need another colour, but may go and look at the burgundy as an alternative. I wish she would do more grey's and browns (taupe/tan etc)

Just had a response on Twitter asking me to email in. What's the point though? !Lol I will do though, they may be able to find me one, you never know!

tbh, I try not to buy leather in anything, but if I wanted to spend 3-4 hundred quid on a handbag.I go out and earn my money and no-one has the right to tell me how to spend it. Personally, the animal aspect aside, I wouldn't spend that kind of money on ANY handbag/shoes; I would be paranoid outside that someone wold stand on my foot, or scratch my bag. If you don't have those worries, I have no qualm against anyone paying a premium price. Every time the bags come on, my mum says "I can't understand anyone paying that kind of money for a handbag." My mum spends on lots of cheaper things and, if she totted it all up - granted, over a long period of time - she could have bought one!

She's just said again mink Jenny is limited stock! So should still be available??!!

She's just said again mink Jenny is limited stock! So should still be available??!!

I know, so frustrating!! I just watched the video, not sure when it was filmed but it's DBF and the mink is there, and on 4 easy pays. The mink has been sold out for months, I keep checking. I'll be very surprised if it is available. Probably another Q c**k up!! I have emailed and responded to the tweet asking if it's in stock or not. Grr!

How ridiculous MK! They either have it in stock or they don't :mysmilie_10: Good luck in your quest to buy it!

No more LG for me until next payday, I do love that Eva though.

How ridiculous MK! They either have it in stock or they don't :mysmilie_10: Good luck in your quest to buy it!

No more LG for me until next payday, I do love that Eva though.

The Eva is gorgeous!

I wasn't going to buy, but have coveted this in Mink for as long as I can remember. So when I realised it was on easy pays....I doubt very much I'll get it but hey ho. I had to raise it, I hate nothing more than poor customer service!

I got it!!! Just thought I'd check the website again, on the off chance, and there it was!! Phew!! Sara got back to me to say she would check for me after her Emu show, and she really empathised as it happened to her a few times, despite being a presenter! Am so grateful for her acknowledging and trying to help. Anyway, bag ordered so I am happy! Must have been a tiny amount of them to start with, and was probably released from someone's basket. But, even though I feel guilty now, it was still showing as sold out when they were saying on air that it was limited. I guess they can't account for what's in people's baskets though. Oh, I feel bad now, lol.

No, I have never experienced the watches so can't help, sorry!

I am so annoyed. I just tried to order the mink Jenny. I have wanted this for ages but it's always on waitlist. I wasn't able to order on my app, so I called QCut and there was no mink option. I called c.serv and they said it was showing as sold out. It was still available on screen, then went to limited soon after.

I am so annoyed!! I don't think it was available to start with. I've a good mind to tweet them to complain, copying Sara G in so she reads it out, haha!

this happened to me last week with a diamonique ring i wanted, my size showed as in stock couldn't order on app, online or q cut and phoned CS (if you can call it that) and was told it was sold out but on wait list - VERY ANNOYING!

Glad you got it though!!! This was the colour I liked too.

this happened to me last week with a diamonique ring i wanted, my size showed as in stock couldn't order on app, online or q cut and phoned CS (if you can call it that) and was told it was sold out but on wait list - VERY ANNOYING!

Glad you got it though!!! This was the colour I liked too.

Very annoying!! So did you go on waitlist in the end? Although, we all know what this means don't we?! :mysmilie_15:

Yes, really needed a grey/brown'ish bag after having a bag cull. I remember thinking a couple of weeks ago that I had wished I had bought the mink Jenny when it first appeared! Meant to be eh?!

There have been a lot of complaints on the QVC Facebook page about this happening. Items showing on air as in stock, yet online, app saying out of stock. By the time they phoned in it had sold out.

There have been a lot of complaints on the QVC Facebook page about this happening. Items showing on air as in stock, yet online, app saying out of stock. By the time they phoned in it had sold out.

Ah, that makes me feel a bit better then! It's not good though is it?

The LG mink colour is lovely I bought the Amelia in Mink just before the summer and it's a very useful colour. My gripe about the Amelia is that the later colours, introduced after it was a TSV (incl the mink) have plain leather zip pulls inside rather than the usual metal "mirrors" iykwim. It just seems a bit cheapskate to cut corners like this on a made for QVC edition.

Glad you got your mink bag in the end, and it's good to hear Sara got back to you :mysmilie_59:

The website does seem to be out of sync with the actual stock levels, plus I hate it when they show a One Time Only but the website doesn't recognise the number! It only happens with a OTO I desperately want ofcourse!

The LG mink colour is lovely I bought the Amelia in Mink just before the summer and it's a very useful colour. My gripe about the Amelia is that the later colours, introduced after it was a TSV (incl the mink) have plain leather zip pulls inside rather than the usual metal "mirrors" iykwim. It just seems a bit cheapskate to cut corners like this on a made for QVC edition.

Glad you got your mink bag in the end, and it's good to hear Sara got back to you :mysmilie_59:

The website does seem to be out of sync with the actual stock levels, plus I hate it when they show a One Time Only but the website doesn't recognise the number! It only happens with a OTO I desperately want ofcourse!

The mink Amelia is also one I've coveted. Lucky you! ;-) lol Oh I didn't realise it wasn't finished the same. That's a shame. Why do they do that? I notice these latest Jenny's have the sewn on LG tag whereas the older ones had the proper logo.

Yes, and the 'on air' item is always showing as the item before!

Very annoying!! So did you go on waitlist in the end? Although, we all know what this means don't we?! :mysmilie_15:

Yes, really needed a grey/brown'ish bag after having a bag cull. I remember thinking a couple of weeks ago that I had wished I had bought the mink Jenny when it first appeared! Meant to be eh?!

No I didn't, I'm still paying 2 others off that I ordered last visit :mysmilie_50:

Slightly off topic, in taking a break from a bit of painting I saw on Quest, How it's made where they were doing hand made leather handbags. I couldn't quite see Lulu herself at any point in her career making them like this but I did chuckle at the thought of it.

I have never been a LG fan at all, and I remember who daft I thought some of her designs were when she first hit the market all those years ago, and to me how astonished I was with her supposed huge client list, that she obviously wasn't selling enough, otherwise she would not have joined the QVC bandwagon for huge exposure - it's fairly obvious to me.

If others want to pay her prices, fair enough, but they're just not for me, I don't think I've ever seen a bag I like yet. I was in TK Maxx one day last year, a few days after Mz Julie said that the 'lips' bag was only available from LG or QVC - low and behold there it was staring me in the face in TK Maxx - I sometimes think QVC need to take a big look around.

TK gets some of Q's cast off stock, I've seen a couple of LG purses and a very battered lips clutch in my local shop along with past Leighton Denny TSVs and some of the beauty brands they've off-loaded recently (Astalift as Donna noted on the flop thread), also Percy & Read, New CID and others. All the KVZ bags seemed to end up in my local TKMaxx having languished unsold in last clicks for years.

Latest posts

Back