Lenovo review submitted to the Q website.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madmax

Registered Shopper
I have just written this review for the Lenovo laptop that Lee was flogging as a "special" it is no longer in stock and there where no other reviews so I have no idea if they will publish it or not.
What I need to know from you wonderful people is how do I REMOVE ALL of my personal data before I return it?

I do wish I was sending this from the Lenovo
"I received the Lenovo nice and quickly and opened the box and started to set it up.
well I don't know if it is me or the operating system or the Lenovo after 3 days I am no nearer getting it up and running as I was once I had opened the box.
I have followed the prompts put in numbers and my personal details but still all I keep on getting is a mix of programs asking me to back up my data, run programs to optimise/ fix files one of them found 2345 faults on a computer that had been out of the box for less than 24 hours!
So once I have worked out how to remove my personal data sorry QVC but it will be coming back to you, which is a shame as I have been looking for a small size computer to replace my netbook which I brought from you 7 years ago and so hoped this would be it."

Thanks in advance
karen

I truly have not managed to fathom out the criteria for allowing publication of a review. I submitted a review for gamila secret cleansing bar which was, fundamentally, positive. The closest point to a negative was my saying that my eyes stung, when I rubbed it over them, but I added that we are advised not to put in on the eyes, so it was my own fault. The review was denied. I have decided nothing but frustration is achieved when I do a review and it is not posted, so I shall not bother in future. Your review, Karen, may or may not be posted, who knows? I have been having the same issues with the Acer Iconia A3 OTO which was going back but, as I have managed to get on the internet, I shall give it a few more days. When Lee presents these tablets/pc products, he really ought to demonstrate exactly how to set it up from first switch on, to being able to go online. Also, it would be helpful if he would show us how to overcome possible problems.

I have just written this review for the Lenovo laptop that Lee was flogging as a "special" it is no longer in stock and there where no other reviews so I have no idea if they will publish it or not.
What I need to know from you wonderful people is how do I REMOVE ALL of my personal data before I return it?

I do wish I was sending this from the Lenovo
"I received the Lenovo nice and quickly and opened the box and started to set it up.
well I don't know if it is me or the operating system or the Lenovo after 3 days I am no nearer getting it up and running as I was once I had opened the box.
I have followed the prompts put in numbers and my personal details but still all I keep on getting is a mix of programs asking me to back up my data, run programs to optimise/ fix files one of them found 2345 faults on a computer that had been out of the box for less than 24 hours!
So once I have worked out how to remove my personal data sorry QVC but it will be coming back to you, which is a shame as I have been looking for a small size computer to replace my netbook which I brought from you 7 years ago and so hoped this would be it."

Thanks in advance
karen

I think you will have to remove all the cookies and default to factory setting or whatever the term is called.

I think you will have to remove all the cookies and default to factory setting or whatever the term is called.

I think its called System restore , google it as it varies from brand to brand, and do a factory reset

Well surprise surprise
Q HAVE published my review, as has been said there is no rhyme or reason to which reviews are published.

Latest posts

Back