QVC : no longer second only to JL.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
This year's Nunwood Customer Experience survey, has placed First Direct at the top, JL slips one to 2, with QVC at number three. Wonder how many times the presenters remind us they have fell one place to number three?

I am Santander.

Oh dear I am both saddened and upset at QVC's fall.:mysmilie_17:

But they can still say on air, they are behind JL, how many will know the true facts.

maybe i need to try and find out a little more about first direct as my current bank is awful... what were first direct last year out of curiosity?

Don't know where First Direct were last year but they consistently get voted for their excellent service. They offer £100 to move to them as well. Take a look at their website.
I moved to them in around 1989 as they were the first to offer a real telephone banking service. I had a Flemming's business account that was good too but closed it when it was no longer needed. I think Flemmings were taken over by Santander in the end.

They will change to saying 'We are in the top three just behind John Lewis again.' And nobody will know they have dropped a place ;-)

Another vote for FirstDirect, I've been with them since 89 too. Great service and no upselling of financial stuff I don't need! :mysmilie_59:

They will change to saying 'We are in the top three just behind John Lewis again.' And nobody will know they have dropped a place ;-)

I am sure someone at the Q will somehow put a positive spin on their relegation to third. By the amount of not exactly great feedback on this forum, I am surprised they were as high as third!! Personally I found it hard to believe they were even second last time. Anyhoo - onwards and DOWNWARDS for QVC. :mysmilie_17:
TV Telly Selly is in decline I believe and the same old tat keeps showing up - and I don't mean the items - tee hee :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back