Are We going to see lots of new items now on IW?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Babs

Registered Shopper
I am hoping above hope that we see more new items on IW. I am fed up with the 4 day deals and the blockbusters that they keep coming up with.

It's about time that they got rid of the fashion shows and bought in new styles that don't cling to every lump and bump on our persons. I really do think they could have become more of a shopping telly company than a booklet with all the same things throughout the whole year.

I am fed up with all the craft they come up with, I know they have nice craft items but do they have to have it so often?

The amount of the same shows that we see day in and day out, it's amazing that they are still a functioning company.

So please IW can you come up with some decent items instead of the c**p that keeps appearing.

I agree ... it's bad enough when they discuss one item for an hour. Dragging it on over 4 days makes me think they don't have many products to sell these days.

well i bought that jacket last time it was on and i must say it has been invaluable for the weekly prison run, walking the rottweiler, shopping at Lidl and doing crack deals down the North End. :cool:

Ermm, I must say, I find that jacket rather fetching..................................................

it had me fetching up all over the floor!!!!

:doggie:

Warrior's had that jacket ages.....it's sooooooo 'yesterday' :22:

Product is available to purchase between 21 Oct 2008 06:00 PM and 23 Oct 2008 06:57 PM

They never used to put that on stuff ^^^

Warrior's had that jacket ages.....it's sooooooo 'yesterday' :22:

Product is available to purchase between 21 Oct 2008 06:00 PM and 23 Oct 2008 06:57 PM

They never used to put that on stuff ^^^

Maybe they are trying to make their 'fashion' more exclusive ...?!

They're obviously worried we're all going to buy the entire stock in advance so they won't be able to take it to air.

Lucie

"Product is available to purchase between 21 Oct 2008 06:00 PM and 23 Oct 2008 06:57 PM"

:33:

Maybe they have acquired them on sale or return terms?! Ha ha ha!

If they aren't sold by 24th October they go back to the manufacturer?

"Product is available to purchase between 21 Oct 2008 06:00 PM and 23 Oct 2008 06:57 PM"

:33:

Maybe they have acquired them on sale or return terms?! Ha ha ha!

If they aren't sold by 24th October they go back to the manufacturer?

But would even they want them back:4:

Latest posts

Back