Wen tsv 5/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So excited for this! Whatever it is, I'm stocking up! Anyone who finds this online early, will be muchly appreciated :mysmilie_8: :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_50:

I'm only really interested in the cleansing conditioner & I need some. I've ran out. I've definitely noticed mu hair doesn't seem to go greasy when I use this product, compared to other shampoos.

Me too! DD has started using Wen so my stock pile which would have lasted me months is running down faster than expected. DD has, for a couple of years grown a big fat dreadlock at her crown (like a permanent back-combed pad of hair). Her hair was waist-length. Now she wants a smoother style she has combed it out with the help of Wen. Saying that doesn't really tell the mammoth task this was: she started mid-August and it took 16 full days solid combing. My hairdresser said it couldn't be done, but once it was done, she had it cut and blow-dried as in incentive to keep it smooth. She had a couple of inches off but there was no long term damage from being tightly-knotted for 2 years. She couldn't have done it without her Tangle Teezer, a Denman Anti-static comb and Wen.

My hairdresser can't get over how shiny my hair is, how fast it grows nor how little damage there is even though I colour my hair at home every 4 weeks. I hate the smell of the conditioner that comes with my hair dye so I just use Wen after rinsing out the colour and the texture is far better and there's no chemical residue smell on my hair.

Did I mention that I like wen? :mysmilie_59:

I home colour and throw the conditioner you get in the box out. Oh it and grows really quickly, just got it cut today and got the usual. "Your hair has grown so fast and its really thick". I put that down to Wen.

I just noticed that SUPERCOOLWILLOW is back so maybe he'll be able to do some digging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of people help as far as I can tell. More the merrier eh :) Well, my bank manager may not be so merry but hey ho ;-)

I might try Wen this time as so many of you think it's so good. I have tried the fake one on Amazon, One, but wasn't totally convinced.

My advice for first time Wen use would be to thoroughly wet your hair, use the number of pumps they recommend (you'll be able to cut back for subsequent applications) pile up your hair and do the rest of your shower or bath then comb through. Finally, rinse for at least twice as long as you would normally; a bit like rinsing out a hair dye. This is because the rinsing flushes out the Wen with all the oil, styling products and general grime. Use a kitchen timer if you're not sure. When you're rinsing 30 seconds feels like 3 minutes! I can't prescribe a set time for rinsing but twice as long as usual should do it.

PS did I mention rinsing well? :mysmilie_59:

I've converted to Wen since their tsv in April. i notice my hair appears thicker, shinier and doesn't become as greasy. I haven't tried any of their styling products yet.

Any advance heads up would be greatly appreciated. Over the years this site has had some tremendous super sleuths who've found out many great bargains.

Never tried it so may try this time. I have just ordered a Steampod is it ok to use with that?

Works for me, but I still use a heat-protection product. Hope you love your SP. Mine's a year old now and my hair has never looked better or been so easy to manage,

OMG love the Steampod its so quick and easy to use and hairs looks smooth and shiney. If anyone is interested it got it from allbeauty for £109 which is a good price as i had been checking prices for a few months.
I will try the WEN TSV.

Latest posts

Back