Help!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
I received a dispatch email yesterday for some eco food saver bags I bought in July I never do auto delivery being retired on a limited income in case I can`t afford it later... I tried to phone customer services in the early hours (don`t sleep well either :( ) and they were closed going to phone now ...what I want to know is can I refuse the delivery when it comes so I won`t have to pay for return postage...just a long shot but every little helps ..thank you in advance
Just been on the phone and apparently I did auto delivery doh!! :( never done it in error before!! Anyway I explained why I hadn`t returned the first lot (I have a debilitating condition that flares often and renders me useless and didn`t use them until after the 30 days !) as I thought they were pants and said so in my review ...she laughed ... She sai when they arrive phone and they will arrange to have them picked up and she has cancelled any further deliveries and said if that happens again and I can`t get to the PO phone and they`ll collect the item from me .... Thats what you call customer service

It's a sinking feeling when you get that despatch email for a waitlist or Auto Delivery long forgotten about. They are pretty good at sorting it out but if it's too late to stop the despatch you can just refuse it from the courier (they still get paid for the delivery). If you find it's just been posted through your letter box before you can intercept it the take them up on their offer to collect and they'll refund all the money plus the original postage. Hope it all gets sorted for you quickly and easily ( and give your dog a belly rub from me - Mr Akimbo is allergic to dog hair so I can't have one of my own). Jx

Thank you Akimbo I`ll do that it`ll save them arranging a pick up anyway.... belly rub done lol Very sad on the dog front here today had to have my Tiggy PTS yesterday to save her from any suffering It all happened so quick I took her to the vets as she wasn`t herself (not ill as such) not eating all her food and no enthusiasm for treats On examination her tummy had a large growth and all along her nipple line on one side had growths on the inside My vet never leads you in decisions just gives you the options By this time I was a blubbering wreck There was no option as I didn`t want her to suffer he left us alone for a while but i already knew what I had to do She was so calm and serene I cupped her little face in my hands for the last time told her how much I loved her he said I had made the right decision for her She was an 11 1/2 year old little Miniature Wirehaired Dachshund who I will miss so much life can be so sh**ty at times :(

So sorry to hear about your Dog ,I know exactly how you feel losing your best friend,I agree life is shity at times.
Thinking of you
Lynn x

So sorry for your loss Madaboutdogs. That is the only downside to having wonderful companions and something (thank goodness) that we don't think of when we bring a new one into the family circle. We have always had dogs since our boys were small but several years ago - after losing a lovely border collie- we decided to change breed and chose a beautiful chocolate Labrador. When we went to pick her up there was a little choccy boy left - so guess what - we came home with two. Which was hard work -but lovely. They always had each other for company if we we had to go out etc. Eventually we lost one of them - leaving the other one lonely....................so guess what..............yes we got a labradoodle as a companion and I am sure that it gave Charlie another couple of years. When Charlie's time came............Maisie seemed to be lonely so now we have a little poodle/bichon - Teddy as a companion for her. We must stop this cycle some how as we are late seventies but whilst we are still capable - we will continue. Take care x

Thank you all ...Its one of the downsides of having dogs ... I know non doggy owners think we are mad but they do get under your skin and become part of the family .....

Hello, I am very sorry that you have lost your little girl, it is sad and I understand that our much loved pets are part of the family. I cry when I lose one of my little hamsters because I do love them. I was a wreck when I lost my beautiful 19 year old goose, Nina.

Hang on to your memories, we never forget them and I am sure you will have plenty of love for more little ones in your heart.

Inge xx

So Sorry to hear about the loss of your dear pet.Many people do understand the grieving you go thorough so give yourself time.I lost my little dog years ago now but still remember how I felt, but I made an album of photos throughout his life from when he was a puppy.Take care SFXX

Latest posts

Back