Laura Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
Anyone know when LG is back on QVC?

I could do with a bit of motivation to play with my makeup more.

I think there is a TSV next month. And I think it's the one the US had last month.
I'm really looking forward to it.

I doubt it will be this one as I bought the UK tsv of this 2 years ago. It was similar except the spackle was champagne and there was no brush.

Its this one ...

Laura-Geller-Bella-Vita-Color-Collection.jpg10351006_10152802050352741_8278031539262660220_n.jpg10351006_10152802050352741_8278031539262660220_n.jpg

Contains:

0.32-oz Balance-N-Brighten Baked Foundation in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep
0.38-oz Baked Gelato Lace Illuminator in Ballerina, a universally flattering soft, golden taupe shade
0.08-oz Baked Eclipse Eyeshadow Duo in Moonlight/Aubergine, a light mauve shimmer shade and deep eggplant satin shade
0.33-fl oz StyleLASH Lengthening Mascara in Black
0.01-oz INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Blackbird, a deep matte black shade
0.06-oz Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss, a rosy, neutral mauve shade
Double Ended Shadow/Foam Brush
Baked Angled Stippling Brush
Round box with ribbon

I wanted to want this as I sent back the July tsv (but I kept the auto delivery going). To me it looks like so many other TSV sets: a lowest common denominator choice of safe colours. It's the same with Mally, BMinerals, always a variation on the taupe/brown/plum shadows with a mauvey neutral lip colour. I'll never live long enough to use my stock pile of these shades!

Wow, eight pieces all together, this may be pushing the £40 mark plus the p&p around £5.

I'm only just decided that it's Laura Geller's foundation (and make up) I want to use, so I'm looking forward to this TSV. It's taken me a long time (and a lot of money) to finally fall in love with a foundation, like I have done with the Balance-N-Brighten Baked Foundation.

Love Laura Geller and her rangebut agree, would like a bit more excitement with the shades. How about some navy liner for a change, it suits most people. But I know I will end up going for it.

The set Autumn posted earlier in this thread was sold as an auto-delivery in the States but with the same shimmery highlighter colour in every drop! So that's me definitely out (assuming they offer us the AD).

I have been a big LG fan in the past but I have so many blushers & eye shadows which I will never get through.I do like B&B but find that many foundations & not just LG that they are too yellow (sallow) for me.I do need a slight pink tone.
I met Laura in her studio & she is so nice & friendly just as she comes over on Q.That was when I suggested she do a duo of B&B in the regular size & small travel size.

Oh the drama! You would think WW3 has just been announced by the dramatic way Chloe is presenting on Laura Geller and what has caused the commotion.

Balance and Brighten on 3 easy pays or (crazy easy pays according to Chloe) LOL

Good job Laura and Sarah have such a calm presence.

Inspired by Laura I put on full makeup yesterday which is rare for me. Being the only female in the household of five I rarely get inspired or noticed.

But last night when the teens and DH were home, it was noticed. One of my sons looked up from dinner and said to me "Mum your face looks shiny!"

I'm not going to give up, I'll keep trying.

Latest posts

Back