Mally's eyebrow stick

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
I love the formula of this as the lasting power is the best I've found, but the colour is just too red for me. Anyone found a good eyebrow pencil that is waxy and lasts like this? I don't use it on the hair much, but have a white chickenpox scar in a really obvious part of my brow that I like to cover.

Next best thing I've tried is MAC's auto brow pencil in Stud, but the staying power is pretty cr@p.

Any suggestions?

TIA

I'm currently using Shavata pencil and I like it but cannot compare to Mally's. It lasts all day but I'm a carefull makeup wearer.

try just "tickling" the brows with the Mally one in upwards vertical strokes. just the lightest touch. Dont touch the skin. I find it does not have any hint of red if done this way. :)

Up until a recent Mally TSV I never used any brow products at all. However there was a slight unevenness and since the brow thing was included I gave it a go and was so impressed I purchased more. Didn't like anything else in the tsv though.

Thanks, All for your replies.

I'll look into Hourglass, Donna - while I'm at it, are there any other good items in the range?

The Mally is great on my brow hair, but if I try to use it on the scar - which is white, indented skin and quite large - the redness stands out like a beacon. It lasts all day on both hair and brow, though, which is why I'm looking for a similar formula, but slightly darker with less red.

Latest posts

Back