Join clothing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
£109 for Obi Wan's cloak!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Join-Clothes-O...n Air_126851&sc=IOA&UDC=ONAIR&channelCode=QVC

Is this range a little similar to Yong Kim? Although they do look tidier, in as much as they're not creased. The style seems the same. Oversized and shapeless.

There is absolutely no clothing on Q which suits my shape or my taste. Ingenue London dresses are probably the closest in suiting my shape, but the busy prints would make me look very matronly!

Whilst on the subject of 'fashion', I have to say that Jenny from the range which has been on lots (sorry, name escapes me) has the most beautiful hair!

What one clothing range would/do you wear?

I just do not know how they can claim that one size fits all, it can't possibly. Joy looked awful in every single thing she modelled, it wasn't a range that suited her body shape at all' It's a very expensive range for something that looks like a sack. I think the lady with the nice hair is Jenny from 'Together' clothing. It really does look so healthy and shiny. I wonder what products she uses.

I quite like the look of some of Yong Kim, but I think you have to be quite tall to carry it off!

I'm short and anything 'baggy' swamps me, can't wear full length coats as they look silly and seem to catch my legs when I walk. I am a casual dresser - jeans, chinos, jumpers, gilets etc. and am always on the lookout for well-cut tops/t-shirts and jumpers (and jeans that FIT - Diane G ones have too much stretch for me), also a fan of jackets and short/medium coats that are a bit 'different'. I don't like most of the 'loud' prints but like strong colours like deep pinks, blues, purples. Nothing much has ever appealed to me from Q but I do have one of Kim's original slinky fabric tops (plain black scoop neck) which I wear occasionally and have to say it washes superbly and hasn't faded at all.

I just do not know how they can claim that one size fits all, it can't possibly. Joy looked awful in every single thing she modelled, it wasn't a range that suited her body shape at all' It's a very expensive range for something that looks like a sack. I think the lady with the nice hair is Jenny from 'Together' clothing. It really does look so healthy and shiny. I wonder what products she uses.

I also thought Jenny was from Together. The reason I like her is because her height and shape are similar to mine also she is more down to earth and not fool of airs and graces like a lot of the brand ambassadors.

Yes that Jenny is definitely one of the better guests and I think that 'Together' clothes are amongst the most wearable of QVC offerings. It's nice to get someone like her on who is not stick thin and tall. I can relate to her because I am just a tiny bit over 5 foot and very similar size to her. I like it when she goes and stands next to the models showing us how normal people will look in the outfits.

Wouldn't try the range. Oversized clothes don't suit me ,like others I am not tall enough to carry it off,Same with Yong Kim.

Tonight DF is wearing a long black waistcoat, practically floor length and it reminds me of the cloak Elphaba wears when singing Defying Gravity in Wicked !

Goodey is wearing it in grey now and it looks a little better. Sold out .....

i like some of the join clothes the fabrics are far superior to yong kim and they are a real designer brand thats been around a long time.

Has Marverine actually put weight on on her diet or is Join clothing the most unflattering on QVC?

Has anyone on here actually bought any Join clothing ? only I would love to know whether its creases easily. The fabric looks very see through when its held up, and I can only guess when you sit down or wear a seat belt, its going to crease to bu.....ery !!

The clothes look better on Joy because she fills them out well. On Cordelia they hang off the shoulder which is Ok if you are are a tall willowy model .Like others I am not tall enough for these or Yong Kim.They would hang off me.

Latest posts

Back