L'Occitane TSV 7/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, just to be negative.

You order the TSV on the 7th December for a gift.
It turns up (if you're lucky) on the 12th December. Unfortunately one of the bottles has leaked, ruining the whole parcel.

You ring Customer Service (you just know they'll help you out, won't they?), but they have to send a letter for you to sign or send a pre-paid label to return.
When nothing has turned up by the 18th, you ring them again.
They are very apologetic, and promise to send the label out again that night.
It turns up on the 23rd, so too late to receive the replacement for Christmas now, hence you rushing down to Debenhams on the 24th to find summat suitable.
It's enough to make you think that Christmas is stressful.

You've gone through all that, just for a teachers gift.

was quite surprised that L'Occitane didn't donate an item for Q's BCC event this year...

I don't buy the brand and rarely watch any shows but it is on a present on mute.

God even without sound that woman can talk, she appears to over emphasis everything. On top of that she looks as if she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. Must be going to same stylist as Pipa who looked dreadful in Bibi hour.

Mr Lati said she looked like Gypsy Rose Lee.

was quite surprised that L'Occitane didn't donate an item for Q's BCC event this year...

Loccitane made a mistake last time with there BCC product , a single hand cream was shown when it fact it was a duo and it turned out to be old stock ( had spf15 when the new version was spf20) so no surprise they wasnt given a slot this year

which other ones did you expect to have donated? i think most of the main ones did, didn't they?

No Yankee, Nails Inc, Philosophy, Mally, James Reed, Gale, Hayman, Richard Ward, Lulu Guinness, Kelly Hoppen, Cooks Essentials, Northern Nights etc....

No Yankee, Nails Inc, Philosophy, Mally, James Reed, Gale, Hayman, Richard Ward, Lulu Guinness, Kelly Hoppen, Cooks Essentials, Northern Nights etc....

oh yeah i'd forgotten about all those, i don't think LG ever donates an item though.

I thought I heard Ali K say many times that 70% of price goes to BCC.

I thought that the items were donated by vendors? If so where did the other 30% go?

You would think for bCC the postage issue could have been addressed.

Lets be real Qvc wouldnt give 3 hrs to BCC if they were making a loss , the brands donate the items , Qvc does nothing but rake in the profits

I thought I heard Ali K say many times that 70% of price goes to BCC.

I thought that the items were donated by vendors? If so where did the other 30% go?

You would think for bCC the postage issue could have been addressed.

see did 70% goes, i think actually P&P quite reasonable this year, every new item was only £2.95 (with the exception of some beauty items) last year they were charging £3.95.

The Tsv will have 2 options Floral or Warm. With brand new exclusive product in each

Will be just under £45 and will either be on 2 or 3 Easy Pays

Nothing to do with this TSV, but I saw a post on Facebook from Alexis in the last day or so and she said there will be no Almond TSV in 2015 - you don't know how happy this made me. lol!

Latest posts

Back