QVC repairs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sheila49

Registered Shopper
I purchased a set of two rings in July. Two weeks later I noticed a stone was missing from one of them. When I phoned my size was out of stock so the girl suggested I could have it repaired. Great, I thought. I sent the ring off (cost £6.40 for postage). Six weeks later a parcel arrived with the ring in it..The stone is still missing!!!!! No letter of explanation. On phoning customer services I was asked "do you want to return it". No I will just keep it!! What do they think I'm going to do. Rubbish customer service..

about 15 years ago I returned a 14ct gold DMQ ring for a repair as a stone had fallen out. The stone they used just looked like a fragment of glass and was smaller than the surrounding stones and just looked glued in! I hope they do a better job if you decide to give them a 2nd chance to fix it!

I've still got the ring somewhere and, as it's a full eternity ring I just keep the dodgy repair hidden...I'll upload a photo if I can find it!

Sheila, why did you pay postage to return it to the Q for repair? It wasn't your fault.

Another good point to put in your email if you want to take it further, hopefully they'll refund it.

Latest posts

Back