So Who's buying what?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
On the BCC event have you been tempted with anything?
I've gone for the B&W (i didn't want to after seeing the alibaba thread - but I'd told my mum i'd get it for her for xmas)... i went for the diamonique brooch, allisons ring and the OPI... I use this event to buy christmas presents, that way i'm giving a nice gift but know the my money has been well invested.

Nope , nothing and I prefer to give to either the local hospice or Christie hospital. I lost friends and family to various cancers and much as I`m all for Q supporting charity, I like to give to my local ones. My late husband was treated at the Christie and one of my friends spent her last few weeks in the local hospice and other friends and family have been to both too.

I haven't brought anything as I give to my own charity of choice,however I have really enjoyed Watching Craig & Ali they have been wonderful.
Lynn

I went for the Ingenue dress (very happy when Mena said all of the money from the dress sales would be given to the charity) and the BE blusher.

I've also ordered the bronzo italia sunflower pendant and the special edition philip kingsley elastizer (cant spell tonight LOL)

I've ordered the alpha h and I hope necklace .. Ali k is such an inspiration so brave

I was almost tempted to but Peony flaaaars but luckily they sold out too quickly ;-)
Seriously though, I really liked Julie's Mum! She's so lovely and seemed more concerned about wanting to give the emotional model a hug and talking about breast cancer than sell the product. Really nice lady. I wish we could keep her.

I was almost tempted to but Peony flaaaars but luckily they sold out too quickly ;-)
Seriously though, I really liked Julie's Mum! She's so lovely and seemed more concerned about wanting to give the emotional model a hug and talking about breast cancer than sell the product. Really nice lady. I wish we could keep her.

my son (bless him) said "goodness she's aged since she was on last" hahahaha - i'll admit she and Julie look very alike

my son (bless him) said "goodness she's aged since she was on last" hahahaha - i'll admit she and Julie look very alike

Im pleased you managed to get the evening off work , Im glad you got what you wanted :)

Nothing. Reading the BCC page on QVC it mentioned England,Wales and Scotland. Northern Ireland was not included, therefore even if I was going to I would not have after finding that out.

A friend had breast cancer, she actually had the gene, her mother, grandmother, aunt and a younger sister all died. She started helping organizing events here in Northern Ireland. She found out when her sister discovered she had breast cancer, with two very young children, what cancer charities actually help Northern Ireland. The big ones just send all the money to England to be split between them and mainland UK.

I give monthly to a NI cancer charity and that is what I prefer.

Latest posts

Back