Ali K

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cariad

Registered Shopper
Ali has said her oncologist has found new lumps at her six month checkup so she is having an MRI scan on Wednesday this week. She said she is scared, which is probably a complete understatement bless her.

I've never been an Ali fan but this is different to her habits annoying when selling stuff.

Sending her lots of healing thought and prayers this week xxx

I saw it and although Ali K is not my favourite presenter it brought a tear to my eye. I really hope everything is ok for her. It must have been very difficult for her to talk about this on air. I have nothing but admiration for her and wish her well.

I am one of what is termed "Ali's Army", and it was so touching, her reference to Emily Dickinson, so poignantly succinct. I hope the news on Wednesday is positive. I have unquestionable respect for this refined lady; she looked beautiful on the BCC event this evening.

she really has has one hell of journey with hers and i wish her all the best, it also brought a tear to my eye.

She is one of my favourite presenters and I am hoping she will be OK, I bought her pendant and ring this evening.

Oh just watched it and i pray that AK gets good news , so brave of her to host the event xx

Bought the necklace after hearing her sad news.. There's always hope that gets you through and I give her my love :sad:

She really did look beautiful tonight, and reading that poem...crying now just remembering it. Very brave woman to even be on live TV right now, let alone do a show about breast cancer. She's incredible.

Goodness. Very brave to host a show about breasr cancer when you're unsure about you current situation with the disease, not sure I could have done it. Brave, brave lady.

Sending good wishes and prayers to Ali, hoping things turn out well for her. Bless her, she is such a incredible brave Lady and has gone through so much already....

I didn't watch but I like Ali and what a selfless and brave thing to do. God bless.

I saw it live. How she didn't break down in tears when she told her news I have no idea. Like many I had hoped that she was on the road to recovery. She is such a brave lady. All I can do is send her hugs, fingers crossed and extra prayers that her tests are not the bad news that's expected. I lost dad 12 years ago to throat cancer, it's not easy and cancer is such a horrible disease.

I heard Alison saying how some lumps had been found on her last check up and my heart just sank, how she held herself together I do not know. What an incredible lady she is, and I just hope and pray that all will be well for her. She looked lovely last night.

I heard Alison saying how some lumps had been found on her last check up and my heart just sank, how she held herself together I do not know. What an incredible lady she is, and I just hope and pray that all will be well for her. She looked lovely last night.

Oh no! My thoughts & prayers go out to her. I so hope she is ok.

For the benefit if those who don't have Twitter, Ali posted this afternoon...

"@alikqvc: Not the best Weds I've had, face down & motionless in a v noisy tunnel for 45 mins with a dew drop on the end of my nose, but it's done :) x"

She also replied to the question of results by saying she has to wait a week for those. One of longest weeks of her life no doubt. :-(

Latest posts

Back