Vionic Footwear with FMT TSV 17/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cariad

Registered Shopper
Another TSV from Vionic. Not the weather for flipflops or sandals and those bog ugly backless clogs made of plastic, or faux leather if you want to sound posh.

I spent a while reading the reviews for this brand and half the products with reviews score between 1 and 3 stars out of 5! I'm surprised QVC are still pushing them as the reviews really are bad.

Still, I wonder what they'll come up with for winter wear. It's furry big boots and thermals weather here now.

I was trying to think of something witty to say 'FMT' stands for, but my brain is tired at 2am. Maybe tomorrow. Anyone got a suggestion?

Another TSV from Vionic. Not the weather for flipflops or sandals and those bog ugly backless clogs made of plastic, or faux leather if you want to sound posh.

I spent a while reading the reviews for this brand and half the products with reviews score between 1 and 3 stars out of 5! I'm surprised QVC are still pushing them as the reviews really are bad.

Still, I wonder what they'll come up with for winter wear. It's furry big boots and thermals weather here now.

I was trying to think of something witty to say 'FMT' stands for, but my brain is tired at 2am. Maybe tomorrow. Anyone got a suggestion?

I put up a review, one star I think, and most people were complaining about the same thing as me.

I wouldn't even consider the TSV no matter what it is . Once bitten....

I have 3 pairs of the flip flops which I lived in all summer were a lifesaver for my fallen arches . Also got a pair of wedge sandles recently too wore then with jeans love them . Think going to buy the insoles put them into my boots .

I wear Merrell Mary janes all summer. I can walk 10 miles in them no problem. They have orthotic innersoles in them. Have worn out the innersoles in one pair so have ordered a new pair from eBay. Will let you know if they are any good. Couldn't find some reasonably priced innersoles on the Merrell website or on Amazon so went for mid priced ones from eBay.

I bought the Vionic sandals TSV but they're no better than any other reputable brand, despite the hype. By some quirk of design, my feet always manage to end up at the inner edge as if they're not on straight. No more for me. I agree with Turandot.

I wouldn't describe them as ugly because I know a lot of people like the style ,but the pair I went for were hopeless on my feet,moving about and having to keep moving the Velcro straps. Maybe one of the other styles would be OK but at this point I don't want to try.

Apologies to anyone considering going for these slippers but, true to for, Vionic has produced another ugly pair of footwear. I cannot, for the life of me, comprehend the reason this brand sells; the reviews are nothing special, and you certainly wouldn't buy a pair to be en vogue.

I just couldn't bring myself to pay that price for slippers!

They look like the type of slipper shoes have outside the store, in sales baskets! I have no problem with the price, but it wouldn't be so much of a factor for those who do, if they at least made your feet look attractive!
When I was a kod, women used to wear them with black tights; today, it's bed socks. Horrible!

There are lots of negative reviews about the new Emu slippers, people complaining that without a deeper front and with the open back, their feet are too cold. Imagine what they'll say about these wide open ones! Not a very sensible design for a British winter imo. They look like fluffy sandals. Maybe the Aussie chap is confused as it's Summer where he lives ;-)

I'm quite looking forward to seeing these. I like clumpy shoes! I am only concerned that my toes may get cold. If thats the case I'll wear them more in the summer. I wear insoles insoles in my shoes but do spend a lot of time at home in slippers so will be good to have ortho slippers.

May go for the animal for a different look. All my slippers are sheepskin or suede and very tasteful so a more tacky look will be a change.

Vionic Orthotic Luxe Relax Plush Slipper with FMT Technology
Item Number: 123933
QVC Price £52.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.123933

These plush faux fur slippers incorporate Vionic's FMT Technology to provide comfortable arch support all day long, in a comfy slip-on design with an open toe to help your feet stay at the ideal temperature. Available in a range of colours to suit all tastes, with an adjustable strap that will also fit wider or taller feet in comfort, these cosy slippers make a fab present for a family member or friend - if you can bear to give them away!

FMT Technology - built-in four-degree arch support and deep heel cups help stabilise the instep, aligning your feet to their natural position and helping with overall body alignment, while a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to help reduce the impact on your knees and ankles.

Optimum comfort - for the first few days, we suggest wearing these for just a few hours at a time to allow your body to adjust to the level of support - they will feel very different to regular shoes. For half sizes, go down a size.

A name you can trust - Vionic footwear is recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D., an internationally recognised leader in the field of integrative medicine, and has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.

Durable and practical - a rubber outsole with patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces, giving you surefooted grip from kitchen to lounge to patio and back. To clean, simply wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.

Round toe
Hook and loop fastening
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade

Colour options:

Black
Purple
Taupe
Mint Green
Grey Leopard

Behind the brand
Vionic is a fashionable and comfortable footwear range created by podiatrist Phillip Vasyli and based on his own professional experience of creating thousands of custom orthotics. Featuring biomechanically-designed orthotic technology, Vionic footwear helps natural foot function and promotes well-being with every step.

All measurements are approximate

£40 for a pair of slippers? Made a mistake of paying almost that much for Emu a few years ago which were so disappointing so vowed I wouldn't do it again. Much prefer Totes Isotoner ones these days, most of which are machine washable.

Now it's getting colder wouldn't it be better to have had a closed toe? It'll be a bit chilly to just have your toes hanging out in November but they'll look pretty naff with bedsocks to keep the tootsies warm.

I bought an identical looking pair to the Jolies from Next Clearance for £8 a few months ago. The fur may be not be sheepskin, but it's still fluffy and keeps me warm. I don't get why you'd pay a premium for Emu slippers when there are excellent alternatives out there. Admittedly, there probably aren't many for the boots themselves. I have on at the moment a pair of pink knitted bootie slippers from Asda, also £8, which I wear without socks and have had to take them off so often as they're absolutely roasting! Each to their own, I know, but some things I just don't get.

Latest posts

Back