Super Fast Delivery!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I feel almost guilty to be posting this when some have had problems on the web but it may set minds at rest.

I placed an order on the web at 11:15 on Sunday night. I received my order just after 12 today!!!

Under 37 hours from placing the order to receiving it (if my math is correct!)

Now that has to be a record - fantastic work Rocks & Co
.:Applause:

This is what I got:-

Lapis Lazuli pendant to go with my bargain of the century ring. I think these will look great for casual - jeans etc. It's fairly big at 10.8 carats.
:LLPEND:

Sky Blue Topaz pendant. I've been looking for ages for a pendant to go with a ring I have and this matches really well.
:skypend:

Once again I'm really chuffed!

WOW Klos, they look really pretty, and what great service!

:doggie:

Really pretty items Klos and the delivery was so quick. I'm still waiting for two deliveries (from 15th and 17th October) and was getting a little worried after reading some of the posts on here, but hopefully they'll arrive soon now.

Ooooooo pretty sparklies and blimey! that was fast!!!

I hope everyone (including me, 'cos I'm an impatient sod) gets theirs very soon too. :hyper:

I'm glad you posted Klos, because I've been sitting here this morning, wondering if my order will show up, even though they say they have my order.

Both pendants are really pretty and I love the shape of them. I haven't dumped my Aquamarine pendant yet. Maybe I'll take a chance and order it on the web now. Hmmmm decisions, decisions ...

Pretty topaz pendant Klos..would go lovely with a BT ring i have from the other Rocks:54:..Speedy delivery too!:1:

Hiya Klos really pleased you're order has arrived in super fast time and both your pendants are lovely - will say they are very hit and miss on deliveries though as I am experiencing at the moment my order from Sunday has arrived also today and I am really pleased with the two items I have got but order from 15th October still 'missing' on their ordering system must say lovely lady from customer services has rung to say the computer problems will hopefully be rectified tomorrow and they will hopefully be able to 'see' my orders again on there ordering system and then be able to dispatch my 'missing' order I asked if I was the only one with this problem and she did tell me that over 200 orders up to now have been affected with this computer glitch

so good luck to everyone who has placed orders last week:1:

I'm glad you posted Klos, because I've been sitting here this morning, wondering if my order will show up, even though they say they have my order.

Both pendants are really pretty and I love the shape of them. I haven't dumped my Aquamarine pendant yet. Maybe I'll take a chance and order it on the web now. Hmmmm decisions, decisions ...

Melusina go for it! Their Aquamarine looks stunning. I've been tempted quite a lot but then there are a lot of items that have tempted me and I can't make my mind up!! Instead I seem to be buying cheaper bargain pieces - except for the Yellow Diamond which Miss Kitty stole!! :54:
Really hope your order arrives soon.

Hiya Klos really pleased you're order has arrived in super fast time and both your pendants are lovely - will say they are very hit and miss on deliveries though as I am experiencing at the moment my order from Sunday has arrived also today and I am really pleased with the two items I have got but order from 15th October still 'missing' on their ordering system must say lovely lady from customer services has rung to say the computer problems will hopefully be rectified tomorrow and they will hopefully be able to 'see' my orders again on there ordering system and then be able to dispatch my 'missing' order I asked if I was the only one with this problem and she did tell me that over 200 orders up to now have been affected with this computer glitch

so good luck to everyone who has placed orders last week:1:

What did you get PandaBear? Pics please!!

That's good news Klos and thanks for letting us know.

Lovely pieces also, on this and your other thread.....a very canny shopper indeed. Sounds like you're well into matching sets.

a06.gif
a06.gif

Lovely stuff Klos and great delivery. I like the topaz one - I expect it really sparkles.

Latest posts

Back