ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
OPI 5 Piece Perfect Classics Collection

QVC Price: £23.00

One Time Only Price :£18.45

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-5-Piece-Pe...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-207509

Featuring five best-selling shades, this collection provides full lacquer coverage with highly pigmented, long-lasting and chip-resistant polishes, perfect for manicures and pedicures. Dress your nails in gorgeous colours with the Perfect Classics Collection from OPI.

Contains:

1 x I'm Not Really a Waitress nail polish (5ml) - a red shade
1 x So Many Clowns So Little Time nail polish (5ml) - a soft pink tone
1 x You Don't Know Jacques nail polish (5ml) - a taupe hue
1 x Dulce De Leche nail polish (5ml) - a nude colour
1 x Lincoln Park After Dark nail polish (5ml) - a dark purple shade

Wow, that's amazing value! Thanks Autumn.

Here I am, about to list some unused nail polishes on ebay....must resist! Find it hard to resist reds and taupes.

The images are of 15ml sizes but the description lists them as 5ml, another QVC cock-up?

How weird looking around online OPI's mini's are 3.75 mls, so i think Sazza is right and there 15mls.

I take it back then, that is a really good price.
Of all the Nail Polish shows on Q that I have on in the background, I think I prefer the OPI ones.

wow that is a good price, i have all those shades so though, so my money is safe... i did order the christmas gift set though, loved the red in there!

We're all different I know, but I've never got on with OPI polishes. I find the consistency too thin so difficult to put on, takes three coats, and doesn't dry properly. I've waited an hour for it to dry before, and still I could touch the top and drag it all off in a gooey mess.

I've got over a hundred Leighton Denny, which I find much easier to put on, dries in a few minutes, only takes two coats or even one sometimes, and lasts about a week with a base and top coat.

I do wonder though if maybe it was an old formula of OPI or a bad bottle. I bought them cheaply somewhere and not from QVC. Maybe that could explain it?

We're all different I know, but I've never got on with OPI polishes. I find the consistency too thin so difficult to put on, takes three coats, and doesn't dry properly. I've waited an hour for it to dry before, and still I could touch the top and drag it all off in a gooey mess.

I've got over a hundred Leighton Denny, which I find much easier to put on, dries in a few minutes, only takes two coats or even one sometimes, and lasts about a week with a base and top coat.

I do wonder though if maybe it was an old formula of OPI or a bad bottle. I bought them cheaply somewhere and not from QVC. Maybe that could explain it?

each to their own i personally don't like LD as i found that very cheap like when i tried it (thankfully i had Q's 30MBG to fall back on). As for OPI i've got over 100 bottles and have had some years and years, give them a really good shake and they're still perfect, i always 2 coats and use the rapid dry drops to dry them, but they are always perfect, my nails often have people thinking they're fake - been using OPI and nail envy etc... now for 12 years and wouldn't look back.

Latest posts

Back