ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Indoor/Outdoor Multi Function Light Projector with Timer

QVC Price: £81.00
Today's Special Value Price :£69.96
P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Indoor-Outdoor....html?sc=SPLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-703703

This light projector is built for indoor or outdoor use and allows you to project cascading light images in 12 different designs across the front of your house, up into trees and even onto the ceiling inside your favourite room. Create an amazing party atmosphere with this illuminating accessory and light up your home and garden all year-round with this incredibly easy-to-use light projector.

Timed to perfection - it comes with a timer function; when in the 'on' position the light projector will stay on for six hours and then automatically shut off. This will repeat every 24 hours, therefore after 18 hours the light projector will come on again for six hours and the cycle will continue.

Cascading lights - the light projector has a motor to provide animation for the projected images; with adjustable speed you can personalise your chosen images to be either animated or stationery.

Year-round images - the 12 different designs include options for all occasions throughout the year - including fireflies, fireworks, hearts, ghosts, snowflakes, angels, baubles, candy canes and Santa.

Pinned down, near or far - you can use this light projector in a variety of ways. You can choose the size of the display - as you increase the distance between the projector and the target point, such as the front of your house, the cluster of lights will expand but the intensity of the lights won't diminish. For example it has a projection pixel display of 30 x 30 at a distance of 20ft (6m) and 40 x 40 from a distance of 30ft (9m). Plus as it comes with ground stake to ensure it is fixed securely when screen images outside.

New for 2014 - the green laser is the best choice for year-round use; you can accent trees, hedgerows, porticos, patios, decks, outdoor entertaining areas, and the underside of gazebos and canopies any time of the year.

Simple technology - just plug the projector in and point it up into trees, across a landscape, on the front of your house, inside an outdoor canopy or marquee, or inside your home on the ceiling and walls.

Power source: mains electrical 3 pin plug
Cable length: 5.9m (19'8")
Measures (h x w x d): 13.5cm x 10cm x 11.5cm (5.3" x 3.9" x 4.5")

What's in the box?
1 x light projector
1 x ground stake
1 x instructions

All measurements are approximate

I was hoping it would be some Luminara window candles. ( has SCW been kidnapped?):mysmilie_17:

its up now, looks similar to the US one. it looks like it would be an excellent way to annoy the neighbours!!!!

How very annoying that it is in green only. If this was in white or, had slides to change the colours, how much nicer it would be, but in green only? Nope. Not worth it

How very annoying that it is in green only. If this was in white or, had slides to change the colours, how much nicer it would be, but in green only? Nope. Not worth it

I was going to post the exact same thing, The green is a really rubbish colour. I just hope nobody living near me have ordered it!!!

Dare I say it, I think it's a bit naff. Maybe it's the fact it's just in one colour.

It'd drive me mad if I lived opposite someone using it.

According to Simon this morning, 'green' was selected because it is the brightest laser!
I agree with others, to me its naff. A sure way to land yourself on an episode of Neighbours from Hell, with that running all through december. It reminds me of the christmas film with Danny Devito, only they were some spectacular lights! :giggle:

Don't have anywhere to put one even if I did have a nice private garden! If I put it outside the front it would get nicked and no one would see it outside my back. I think QVC think we all live in huge detached houses with massive gardens not a tiny modern terrace.

they are justifying the price by saying it will last many years but imo bethlehem lights dont last long and thats supposed to be proffessional quality

Just watching silly Claire Sutton present this item and she is saying you could use it inside!!! Crikey it would drive you demented having that on your living room walls. Hideously migraine inducing I think!

if you wanted something similar for childrens parties amazon have some from a few pounds upwards

Just watched Charlie's lighting hour and the last item was a prelit 6ft tree. Their top tip for the tree: if you are going away for Christmas, the branches of the tree can all squish inwards so you could easily fit in the back of the car or taxi and take it with you. Of course, we all take our Christmas trees with us when we go on holidays. Imagine trying to get that in overhead luggage on Easyjet. It's hard enough convincing them your hand luggage bag is small enough !

Latest posts

Back