Yankee Candle LED Gingerbread Melt Warmer & 12 Melts OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think it's this one Autumn?
81PP9jJhf+L._SL1500_.jpg

I have this one, which was a gift from my parents a couple of years ago and I love it:
Yankee Candle Gingerbread Hanging Tart Burner.jpg

Do you know when it will air and - sorry! - what variety the melts will be in? Thanx.

Do you know when it will air and - sorry! - what variety the melts will be in? Thanx.

I would think it will be on air on the 26th of October at 11pm as its the Xmas event, They do also have a show on the 19th at 9pm but i cant see it being during that show.

Not sure which melts are included atm , ill post again when photos and details are up.

oh god no, I love it!!

off to delete my account details from Lastpass and hide the CC.
I do not need it ........ i do NOT need it ....... I DO ....... :mysmilie_17:

I want it so much! It matches perfectly the gingerbread tea light and votive holders I have. I am going to find it hard to resist.

Item Number: 704018
QVC Price £43.50
One Time Only Price £35.96
P&P £5.95

Description

A collection of 12 melts in four different delicious fragrances including Snow Flake Cookie and Vanilla Cupcake, plus an intricate gingerbread house LED melt warmer with a hanging basket to place your melts in. Perfect for the festive season; fill your home with the gorgeous scent of home-baked goodies with this fabulous melt warmer ornament and melts set from Yankee Candle.

Melt warmer measures (h x w x d): 22.5cm x 21.5cm x 10.5cm (8.9" x 8.5" x 4.1")

Contains:

3 x Candy Cane Lane Melts (66g)
3 x Snow Flake Cookie Melts (66g)
3 x Christmas Cookie Melts (66g)
3 x Vanilla Cupcake Melts (66g)
1 x LED melt warmer

All measurements are approximate

i love the burners but not the new xmas scents so amazon all the way for me and no pesky postage costs

Latest posts

Back